➥12

Soobin's pov

"What are you gonna do now since you still have only 1 month to make him fall in love with you?" I asked Beomgyu, he's in my house since we don't have classes today because there was an event in our school, I decided to invite him here.

"I don't know, I'm still trying my best but it doesn't work. If the evils find out that I'm making him fall in love to me, I assure that they will kill him and I don't want that to happen, he's the only way" he said.

Taehyun is really the only way. We need to protect him at all cost so I'll be with him again. He's my only friend that I trust and I will help him.

"We can do this okay? All you need to do is to trust" we only have 1 month, what should we do to make him fall in love? I remembered the day me and Yeonjun hyung. I don't want to think of it, it will just give me huge pain in my heart.

"And I hope you and Yeonjun hyung will be  together soon" he said as he hugged me tightly. I really hope it will happen.

"Also about Kai" Beomgyu said, that kid. I don't like him.

" What are we gonna do to him? Since he was an evil? What if he knows now? He'll gonna kill Taehyun?" He asked in a row. I noticed that he was being so closed now to Taehyun and I really don't know what's his plan. We need to stop him.

"Let's just watch his actions and protect Taehyun that's all" I simplified. Why that kid suddenly showed up? Is he had a mission?

"You've forgot that we also need to make him fall and say that he loves me" he reminded me, he's right.

"Don't tell me, one day you're truly in love with him" I raised my eye brow to him. It's possible you know?

"No, never never never. I'm straight we just need to make him fall" he defended, I bet he'll fall for him soon, who's with me? Let's ship them.

"Let's see" I chuckled and he glared at me.

.。*゚+.*.。✧・゚:.。*゚+.*.。

Taehyun's pov

Such a boring day, why did they suspended the classes today? I don't care if there was an event.

"Hey honey you have visitor" my mom shouted that enough to hear from downstairs. Who will visit me at this time? What does it need from me?

I went down to see who is it.

"Hey hyung" Kai greeted me, he smiled on me.

"Kai why did you suddenly visited me?" I asked him as we sat on the couch.

"I want to hang out with you because it was so boring in our house" he said. It was 'literally' boring today.

"Wait up for me I'll fix myself" he just nodded. I went back to my room and took a shower, wore a simple clothes and last I fixed my hair.

I went back downstairs. "Let's go" I said and we got out.