➥24

Taehyun's pov

It's my third day here and Beomgyu only had 3 days, I can save him don't lose hope please Taehyun?

I heard some noise outside like someone is fighting? Is that them? My hyungs? Are they gonna save me? Or it's just the evils?

The aircorn suddenly on and I could smell the sweet scent along its air as I lost consciousness.

Beomgyu's pov

"Are all in?" Taehyung hyung asked and we all nodded, we're in his car. I can't wait to see you again bub, I will give you a tight hug when I saw you.

He drove off the car, I was wondering, what are they doing to Taehyun? Are they hurting him? If they, I will do that to them. It breaks my heart if I saw him with lot of bruises.

Soobin hyung held my hands and smiled on me, I only have 3 days now and I hope our plan will gonna be successful.

"Don't worry, we will gonna save him" he said, I smiled back to him. He's right we will gonna save him but why he didn't called me at first place? So that I can save him earlier than now.

"Everyone please hold on!" hyung shouted, what's going on? Are we able to save him?? Noo-

Back to Taehyun's pov

I opened a lil bit of my eyes and it's still the same room, when I finally opened my eyes, I saw Kai hugging me and smiling on me with a teary eyes.

I heard a gun shot were only evils can use it, I widened my eyes because Kai fell down and he is bleeding. I can now move my hands, so I quickly get Kai and hugged him.

"I told you, I'll gonna prove it" he said, he have a blood falling from his mouth but he just kept smiling on me. I felt that It's my fault.

"Sorry, If I betrayed you all I know you don't deserve me but at least I did my part and my last wish to hug you and to say sorry at my last day, I hope you and Beomgyu will be together again and can live peacefully" he said with his shaky voice, I hugged him tightly and I started to cry.

"Sorry If I said something bad to you, I'm sorry that you need to do this just to prove that you've changed and wanna help us, I'm sorry If I didn't listen to you, I'm really sorry Kai" I said as he slowly started to disappear into a dust.

"Now it's your turn, any last word before you leave this cruel world?" that Jungkook guy said and smirked, I wiped my tears as I stood up.

"Who said that I'll gonna leave this world now? I'll take a revenge for Kai, he is just an innocent kid who only want is to help people but you took it all from him, what kind of heart do you have huh?!" I yelled on him, he went closer to me as he covered my mouth and he pointed the gun on my head.

"Shut your mouth or I'll click this" he warned me but I don't care if I die but I hope Beomgyu will find another way immediately before he disappeared.

I was about to speak again but I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from the door.

"Hey sweetie!" The guy shouted, Jungkook hyung fell the gun on the ground, a tear fell on his cheek as he turned around.

I don't know what's going on this earth, the guy were look like Yeonjun hyung, wait are they here? I suddenly fainted.

"Beomgyu"