➥28

Beomgyu's pov

They maybe forget all about them but not me, It still hurts. They also used to be closed with me. We also have a great memories. I can't imagine myself seeing them crying infront of me while I'm disappearing tomorrow.

"Let's go to my house now, we need to practice for our performance" Taehyun said and we all nodded.

We arrived and went to his room. He handed me his guitar.

"You can get what instruments you want" he said and the two just nodded. Me and Taehyun sat on the floor.

We started to plucked the guitar and sing together. I might gonna miss this. I'm so thankful that I met him.

Our voice have a great blending. I can feel how he love the song we composed, I watched him singing and nothing's changed he still beautiful.

We sang the last part

Our start line (I miss you, I miss you; Mm-mm)
Your's and my island (I miss you, I miss you; Mm-mm)
Start the magic right now (I miss you, I miss you; Mm-mm)
Dont't forget your name
So that the spell won't unravel

My eyes widened because a tear fell on his cheeks, I wiped it then he looked at me. He suddenly hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

"Why do you need to leave? It's okay for me that you're a ghost as long as you're with me" he said as I comforting him.

"I'll be back for you, you know that right? We will be together again soon and we will live forever with each other's arm" I said as he hugged me more tightly.

"I hope so"

We heard our hyungs started practicing to the other room. We both looked at each other.

"Let's watch them" he said and I nodded. We went there and sat on the chair. They have a beautiful vocals too.

I hope in our future life, we will build a group which is a group of singer and we're gonna dream together.

Every night without a sound
I Grow taller and feel for you
I think he grew up on the right foot
My heart to see you
My heart

It's not what it used to be
My grown up heart
By one ́s own hand
We're ahead
As far away as one can go
You don't know
That We're 20cm apart

I think that's the chorus and yeah their lyrics are meaningful too. I remember Kai, how he will gonna perform? If he's gone now?

"Hey Beomgyu, come here" Yeonjun hyung suddenly called me and went to him. He handed me a paper.

"What is this?" I asked, they all smiled on me including Taehyun. What I didn't know?

"A song lyrics, that was Kai did" he said.

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Since people can see you now because of that warning, you'll gonna have a chance to perform infront of them" Taehyun said.

"But this is Kai's work" I said. Soobin hyung held my shoulder.

"This is Kai wanted, he want you to sing his work to them" he said, A tear fell on my cheeks. I hugged them, they didn't know how happy I am because I can perform now infront of many people.

"Thank you for trusting me and thank you too Kai, I hope we can perform together on the stage in the future" I said. we did a cheer as group.

"Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and-

Kai fighting!" we yelled. I'm so lucky to have them.