➥7

I'm at my home now as I went to my room, I lay down on my bed and I opened my laptop.

I searched the name 'Choi Yeonjun' on my social media accounts.

Why is there so many Choi Yeonjun here? Blue haired, duck mouth shaped, wai- Bingo! I found ya.

Choi Yeonjun

Hello! This is Kang Taehyun
do you still remember me? I'm the one
who bumped you with on the road
and you cried because you
remembered your first meet
with your friend. I also sent you
home. I hope you still remember.
✓ seen

Oh I remember you
thank you again for your
kind actions to me, by the
way how did you know this is
me? And how did you know
my name? I remember that
I didn't say it to you?

Ah, someone just told me,
can we meet up today? I have
something to say important
to you.

Sure, where?

Poppin' Star café

Gonna be there 'bout
15 minutes, see you!

See you too!
✓ seen

.。*゚+.*.。✧・゚:.。*゚+.*.。

I'm waiting for him as someone approached to me.

"Hey kiddo" he said, he's really handsome and his blue hair suits him well. Yeah, Beomgyu is right.

"Oh, hello hyung, sit beside me, what do you want? My treat" I asked, I smiled on him. He sat beside me.

"Bubble Tea" he replied as I nodded. I raised my hand to order.

When I'm done ordering, I looked at Yeonjun hyung again. I hope he will believe to me.

"So, what are you gonna say important to me?" he asked and I gulped.

"I don't know if you will gonna believe to me or not, your friend 'Beomgyu' saw you hurting yourself and I saw him sobbing in the restroom as I comforted him. I asked him what's the problem, I think he was blaming himself because he was the reason why you're hurting yourself and then he asked me a favor to tell you this. He said that don't hurt yourself anymore, he is just here by your side watching you all day" I told him, alright, Beomgyu the mission is now completed. I hope you will never cry again.

He is in teary eyes again and I hugged him tightly.

"Beomgyu, why are you doing this? Huh? You kid, I'm so happy that you're still here at my side, I hope I'll meet you again" he said as a tear fell down on his cheeks.

I saw Beomgyu sitting far away from us, he was smiling to me and he was crying too. I smiled back to him.

"You will meet him soon, don't lose hope" he unwrapped his arms and looked at me so confused.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked confusedly. Here you again Kang Taehyun you're too stupid.

"Ah, I mean you'll meet him in heaven soon" I said.

"Of course! But I miss him so much wait a second, where did you get that info? And that message?" he asked, should I say that I have an ability to see ghosts? Or lie to him?

"Uh.. it's only me I just made a story and I want you to move on because I saw you in the university hurting yourself and we're schoolmates" I lied again. Beomgyu gave me a thumbs up.

"Thank you again kid for helping me, I hope we can get more closer and know each other" he smiled on me, aw, his foxy smile.

"Our order is here now" I said.

"Thank you bub for saying that message to him, I love you" I heard Beomgyu whispered as he disappeared. I spit my milk tea, did he just say 'I love you'?

"What's wrong?" Yeonjun hyung asked worriedly.

"Ah, nothing I just choked" I lied again, how many times do I need to lie?!

"Just be careful okay?" I just nodded. Wait for me Beomgyu I'll gonna slap your ass.