➥20

Beomgyu's pov

"Soobin hyung!" I smacked his door room, fuck where is Taehyun?! Why he suddenly missing?! Did someone kidnapped him?!

"Hey, calm down what's wrong?" he asked, this is driving me crazy, what should we gonna do?! where is he?!

"Do you know where Taehyun is?! He is missing!! I went to his house and her mother were freaking out because she can't find her son!" Is the evils took him? Does them?! That can't be, I knew it they have a plan to take him from me so that I can  disappear into a dust.

"W-wait what? He's missing?!" he was surprised as he dialed a number. I was restless thinking where Taehyun is, I don't wanna see him dying because of me. I need to save him.

"Hey Yeonjun hyung, can you please go here? We need to discuss something important with Beomgyu, please be faster" he says on the other line. Wait what if Kai took him? No, he didn't.

"So what are we gonna do? Where should we start finding him?" he asked me in a row, I know that we called 'angels' and 'evils' are what you called in Kai's part. We should know their route.

"I don't know too, it's my fault! I shouldn't left him alone, I should stay by his side and always look after him" I screamed out and cried harder. Soobin hyung hugged me tightly, trying to console me.

"Shhh no, it's not your fault, we just didn't know it might be happening, look at me" he held my shoulders as I faced him.

"We're going to save him, he will be safe okay?" he said, I just nodded and he pulled me again into a hug.

Please, please in the above help us to find him and make pay the evils from their sins.

Taehyun's pov

Beomgyu only had 5 days and he will disappear into a dust, I promise that It won't happen I'll gonna save him, you will see.

"Poor you to both of you because you will be suffering from each other arms" what his name again? I heard it a hour ago, is it Jungkook?

"Hyung, are you sure with this?" Kai asked him and that guy held his neck

"Are you now betraying us? Are you gonna save this little shits? Or you wanna die too?" he asked Kai in a row and he released him. Kai was coughing many times, why I felt I want to help him? Nah it's just because we used to be close.

"S-sorry hyung for asking, it won't be happen again" he apologized.

"Get out! I don't wanna see your face" he scolded him as he got out, I glared at him for doing that to Kai still, I'm concerned on him and I don't know why.

"Glaring at me huh?" he said and he smirked  I'm not scared at him at all. If I need to die after saying I love you to him then let it be, just for him, I need to protect and save him.