➥29

Taehyun's POV

"Is everyone ready?" Yeonjun hyung asked, we're currently in his car. I've noticed that Beomgyu isn't here.

"Where's Beomgyu though?" I asked nervously, he didn't vanished yet, right? He need to perform and still, the day isn't end yet.

"He said, he need to go somewhere also we will meet him at the venue" I let out a big sigh, it relieves me when I heard he's doing well.

"You thought he already vanished, right?" Soobin hyung chuckled, how annoying.

"Do you have a death wish?" I stared at him deadly as he looked away.

"Stop that nonsense, you're not a kid to fight like that" I didn't talked at the moment as he started to drove away.

I looked cautiously through the car's window, wondering where on earth Beomgyu is.

I'm thinking of him every second, I still can't believe that he will going to leave me like that. Why the life and love are unfair?

I faced the two infront of me having a sweet conversation. My lips formed a small smile. I'm happy that they're back together.

The small smile turned into a sad one. When will Beomgyu going back? Why do I thinking of these things? He's still here.

"Taehyun, are you alright?" Soobin hyung suddenly asked, I just replied with a small nod.

I maybe seem alright but inside of me, there's a lot of pain. I must prepare myself for later.

Suddenly, I felt someone's holding my hand. I turned around to check whose hand is that.

"Are you alright? You seem you're out of your mind" I just smiled on him. I want to stare at him like this until the day ends.

"I thought we will meet you at the venue? Why are you here now?" Yeonjun hyung asked him.

"Using my time to bond with you" he simplified.

"Before I forgot, our professor said that Beomgyu is the last one who will perform" He informed us. Gladly, he already achieved his dream to perform infront of many people.

In the future, I hope we will meet again in the biggest company and will debut as a group of singers. Dreaming together with our fans.

"Thank you for giving me chance" Beomgyu cheerfully said.

"Our pleasure"

We finally arrived at the venue as we made our way to the backstage, preparing ourselves.

"We will make this night memorable and unforgettable" I said as they all nodded.

Students are busy chitchating with their friends, I approached to Beomgyu. He seem nervous.

"Hey, think of that you're in a room alone, singing" I suggested, he shooked his head.

"Instead of alone, I will think that I'm in a room with you singing together" I smiled on him as I ruffled his hair.

I must forget what will going to happen later as of now I need to spend with him and not waste any of time.

____________

after a 999999999 years, author-nim is back and finally updated.