➥9

Someone's pov

"Hey come here, I have an important mission for you" my boss said as I went closer to him.

"What is it boss?" I asked, I'm tired for doing my part.

"You know Choi Beomgyu right?" he asked and I just nodded. That damn ghost.

"What do you want me do to with him?" I asked and he smirked, I think this mission would be fun.

.。*゚+.*.。✧・゚:.。*゚+.*.。

Taehyun's pov

I'm with Kai since it's weekend we decided to hang out and this kid invited Soobin hyung which is I don't want.

"Hyungs I know your secrets" Kai said as our eyes widened. Who told this kid? Is he a spy or what?

"Bingo! I knew it, you two have secrets and you didn't bothered to tell it to me" he fake cried, aw so cute.

"We're planned to tell it to you when you understand now the situation" Soobin said and I nodded.

We're at Kai's house and it's quite big or let's say a Mi Casa.

"Sir Kai you have a friend waiting outside" one of his maid said. He have another friend beside us and he didn't also bothered to tell it to us?

"Ah coming" he followed the maid.

After a few minutes he came back with a friend. Wait I know him, he is Yeonjun hyung, he is friend with him?

"Wait, Taehyun?" Yeonjun looked at me while pointing me in shocked.

"Yeah, it's me Yeonjun hyung, I'm glad to see you again" he ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Woah you two knew each other, huh?" Kai giggled, I noticed that Soobin hyung was amazed by Yeonjun's aura and he can't even look away.

"I think someone is straight here as the noodles" I teased him and he snapped himself from his thoughts as he gave me a death stare.

"I think someone here is gay for a ghost" he teased back and I gave him a death stare too. I will slap your ass out later hyung.

"Before I forget, this is my friend Choi Yeonjun, he was friend of mine since his friend died 2 years ago" Kai introduced him as we both Soobin hyung nodded.

"Ah yeah and his friend is Choi Beomgyu right?" I asked as Beomgyu appeared on the left side of Kai. Why did he suddenly appeared?

"Yeah he is" Yeonjun hyung said.

"Oh I see" Soobin hyung mumbled, I think he is teasing me again. Did this ghost forgot about our rules?

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I excused and they just nodded. I got out and walked to the hallway.

"Why did you suddenly called my name, huh?" Beomgyu asked.

"I was about to ask that why did you suddenly appeared when I called out your name?" I asked curiously.

"Gonna tell you when we are at your room, just don't call out my name, bye" he suddenly disappeared. He really stressing me out everyday.

"Uh.. Excuse me, where is the bathroom?" I asked the one of the maid. This house is really freaking huge, you can't find where the bathroom is, bedroom or anything else.

"Just go straight and go left you'll see the bathroom" she instructed, I bowed at her as signed of thank you.

I followed her instructions and there is it.

Kai's pov

I know Beomgyu is on my side previously and I also know that Taehyun hyung and that ghost is in relationship like it's so weird.

I also noticed that Soobin hyung starting to like Yeonjun hyung and I'm here, I'm in a relationship with my plushies forever and it's so weird too.

"Why is Taehyun took so long?" Soobin hyung asked.

"I think because he lost his way?" I joked, okay, Kai so corny.

"Maybe because your house is too big for a baby" Yeonjun hyung said as he squish my cheeks, it hurts.

I also have a secret that they didn't know.

.。*゚+.*.。✧・゚:.。*゚+.*.。

Hey my co-MOAs!!! We won on Mubeat!! Thanks for all your hardwork, I LOVE Y'ALL!!! *sending tight hugs to all of you* I'm really happy todayyyy!! #TXT10thROTY