➥13

I'm still finding for the answers for my questions. Why can't they just straightforward to me? I'll still ask them until I get the answers. I was in our music class with my hyungs and Kai.

"I'll be giving you all a task and It will be your project for this grading. You can pick your partner or you can be a solo, this task is you'll able to compose your own song and you'll sing it in front the class. Also you can use some instruments. The deadline is next week, good luck. Dismiss" Sir Kim discussed as he dismissed us.

"So, who wants to be my partner? I don't want to be a solo" Soobin hyung asked and Yeonjun volunteered, I'm gonna ship this two.

"Ah, I think I'm going with the solo" Kai said, should I do the solo too? I think it's great.

"Me too" I said.

"Why don't you tw-" I cutted him off, I want to challenge myself as my another experience since I loved music.

"No, I want to be a solo and no one can change my mind" I exclaimed, I've noticed that there is something with my hyungs. Don't mind it Taehyun, just focus on your task.

"So, let's go home now?" Soobin hyung asked and we all nodded. Me and Soobin are together since we're neighbors. We just walked. As I reached my home, I went to my room and I threw my backpack on the floor. I layed down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

What genre should I use to make a song? Also what title? I sat up and looked at my study table, I saw there was a lot of notebooks and one pen. Should I write my lyrics now?

"Thinking of your project huh" someone said and it gave me a 'lil jump.

"Why didn't you knock? You startled me and what our rules again? You also have did something wrong to me" I exclaimed and I glared to him.

"Sorry if I scared you and forget about that, So.. need some help?" he asked, I quickly shooked my head, why would I ask his help?

"Why? I'm here to help you, I have a lot of knowledge about music and it's my passion to compose a song, playing a guitar, to sing and so on" he know how to compose? To play a guitar? It's amazing still, no I don't need his help.

"I still don't need your help, I can do it by myself" I said, he raised his brow on me.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. He went closer to me.

"Then go write, I'll gonna watch here and read your lyrics" he smiled on me and he sat on my bed. Is he challenging me? I'm not Kang Taehyun for nothing.

I sat on the chair where my study table is and started to write down my lyrics. After an hour, I'm done and I stood up.

"Let me see" I handed to him my papers and he started to read it.

"Well, see you tomorrow" he said, I was about to say something but he quickly disappeared and my papers are still on him, that ghost.

I'm worried if my lyrics suck or what, I think it's not quite good at all. It's so embarrassing. I'll gonna call him.

"Hey Choi Beomgyu please come back" I didn't failed he appeared in front of me.

"What?" he asked.

"Is my lyrics suck?" I asked him curiously and he didn't say any word. Why he didn't respond? It means it really suck?

"You'll find out tomorrow, don't call my name again" he went closer to me again to caused me to looked away.

"Good night, dream of me I love you" he kissed my forehead as he disappeared again. I remained shocked on what he have done to me. My heart started to beat fast, what is this feeling? No, I'm not falling for him.

Forget it Kang Taehyun, go to sleep, meet him tomorrow, ask him if your lyrics is good or not and don't mind that damn feelings.