➥10

Beomgyu's actions is kind of weird these days, I wanna ask him what's happening, It's been a week and 3 days since we're in a relationship and I don't like it. I set up a plan.

"Beomgyu" I called out his name, I hope he will appeared in front of me and guess, I didn't failed.

"Why did you suddenly called me sir Kang?"  he crossed his arms and stared at me.

"I just wanna confirm something, it really bothered me and I can't sleep because I always thinking of it" I explained as he looked at me confused.

"What do you want to confirm?" he asked.

"Why do you suddenly appears when I called out your name? Why you always saying it's dangerous to go to the restroom when the class ended? Why are you acting so different these days?" I asked in a row, I cathed up my breathe because like I was rapping asking questions, I really need answers for that.

"Calm down, you're asking too many question and I-" I cutted him off

"Just answer it!" I yelled. He was surprised by my sudden actions and he didn't expect that from me.

"Ask Soobin hyung about why I suddenly appears when you calling out my name and about the restroom I'll tell you when I'm ready for it. Lastly, I'm sorry for acting differently" I felt his sadness on his voice, he went closer to me and he kissed my forehead.

"Just keep safe always" he said as he disappeared. When it will end? And what the fucking damn shit is this feeling when he kissed my forehead? Are you freaking out Taehyun? Aren't you? Don't say you're falling now, are you gay for him huh? No, that won't happen never ever in my life.

Forget about it just talk with Soobin hyung why is he appearing when you're calling out his name. I got my phone and dialed the contact 'You know Soobin?'

"hell-"

I cutted him off.

"hyung can you just tell me why Beomgyu is appearing in front me when I calling out his name? I really need an answer because it really freaking me out"

"Calm down, you're rapping and now you can be a rapper sooner or later congrats"

I breathe deeply and rapped again

"I'm so fucking serious right now hyung, I don't have time for that jokes just tell me!"

"Can you please calm down first?"

I sighed and realized that I really was freaking out now. Geez, Beomgyu why are doing this to me?

"Yeah yeah now tell me"

I heard him sighed.

"The reason is because of you and you'll found it by yourself, sorry that's only I can say for now bye"

"But hyun-"

Before I finished my sentence he just ended the call, I screamed out, why you guys doing this to me? Why am I suffering over this? You guys really want me to die at this age?! I dialed another number.

"Yeonjun hyung can we hang out today as in right now? I need some fresh air and my boiling head needs that"

I hope he'll say yes, I really need to forget everything today.

"Sure, why not? Meet me at 20cm street"

"Noted, thank you hyung! See you, bye"

I ended our call and I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I wore white t-shirt and a quote saying I love you but we can't written on it, ripped jeans and a Balenciaga jacket. I went out to meet him at the street he said.