➥27

Taehyun's pov

I got checked out, tomorrow is our performance and also tomorrow Beomgyu will gonna leave me. I don't think about it first, I want to make memories with him before he left.

We visited Kai first at his grave, after that we went near to the Magic Café to meet up with Taehyung hyung.

He handed us a strange paper.

"Sorry, if I just gave it to you today. I didn't have a chance yesterday to contact my cousin because I had an emergency to go with" he said, we just all nodded.

"Btw, after you read what's written on that paper, don't be surprised if it disappeared. One more, thank you Beomgyu and to all of you, let's meet again soon" he suddenly cried and waving to us, wait what?! What's happening to him?

"Thank you for all hyung, may you have a beautiful and peaceful life in the future" Yeonjun and Beomgyu suddenly said while me and Soobin hyung are confused.

Taehyung hyung is now turned into a dust, you have a great job hyung.

"So, what happened to him?" we asked, Yeonjun hyung looked at to Beomgyu which is he want him to speak up about on what happened recently.

"Taehyung hyung mission is already finished so, that's why he disappeared into a dust" he explained.

"But why he disappeared? I thought he's a human now?" I asked. Yeonjun hyung told to me that he was a ghost before and that means he already finished his mission but now? I'm confused.

"He's still dead even though he turned into a human" he said, I'm still confused.

"That's all? You wanna say something more?" Soobin hyung asked and they just shooked their heads. Why they didn't want to tell it to us?

"Don't mind about him, he will be back soon for now let's spend our last 2 days with Beomgyu remember? Tomorrow he will disappear too?" Yeonjun hyung said, yeah he's right. Why are they always leaving? First Kai, second Taehyung hyung and tomorrow Beomgyu? I don't know if I can do it anymore. They are all important to me.

"Hey look! There's a paper just like the one he gave to us" Soobin hyung said, Yeonjun hyung quickly grabbed it.

Kim Taehyung, this ghost made a great job, the deity surely give him another life soon. He did well in his mission. May his close friends and used to be family will remember him soon, as of now you'll gonna forget all about him. Thank you for helping him.

It slowly turning into a dust too, we patted Yeonjun hyung's back and hugged him. He introduced him to us as his cousin even though it's not. They maybe have a beautiful memories with each other.

We unwrapped the hug with him and he wiped his tears. The paper is completely gone now and we still holding the paper he gave to us.

"Wait, are we crying?" he suddenly asked, he's right why we're crying? Did we just lost someone?

"What are you holding Soobin hyung?" Beomgyu asked him and we all looked to it and started to read.

Kai Kamal Huening, a good ghost but he suddenly turned into an evil even he's evil he didn't forget what's good. He still did a kind actions. Surely the deity will also give him another life soon. May his close friends will remember him in his next life but now forget all about him. Thank you for helping him.

We gathered together and have a group hug, we cried on each other's shoulder. We will miss you Kai. I love you my best friend.

"So, why are we cryin' again?" Soobin hyung  asked. We just wiped our tears and forget about it.

"Let's go to my house now, we need to practice for our performance" I said and they all nodded.