Prologue

Talking
Whispering
Shouting
(Thinking)

This is it my very first chapter on my very first story, hopefully you'll like it?
=================================

3rd POV:

On a Planet full of a Warrior Racer known as a Saiyan. It is said that they are nothing but a Savage race that kills without a single bit of hesitation but there are VERY few that don't kill, if you are one of the few then you'll be nothing but a pest not even your family will treat you kindly.

{Following DBZ Bardock the Movie a little}
On a spacepod heading to a different planet, in the spacepod is a Low Class Saiyan known as Bardock, after he recovering from his last mission on exterminating an Alien that can see the future he wanted to know where his squad where so he demanded to know where they were sent.

{Watch the Movie till he gets back to Planet Vegeta after his fight with Dodoria}

When he got back and warned everyone to escape Planet Vegeta, all they did was laugh and mock him except one and that's his Friend F/n because he's known Bardock and Gine since they were in their early Teens, he is one of the few that doesn't like to kill only when he has no choice, so when he heard Bardock's warning he set off to find a spacepod to escape the soon to be destroyed Planet to go somewhere, when he got the pod he set the coordinates to a far away Planet called Earth since that place doesn't have a lot of powerful people.

F/n POV:
Damn, I can't believe after all we've done for that monster that he finally decided to get rid of all of us just because of the damn Stories of a Legendary Super Saiyan.

F/n: Just you wait Frieza I'll get stronger and turn that myth and turn it into a reality and kill you myself!

When I was far enough of Vegeta, the Planet exploded and messed up my navigation and heading toward a different planet

3rd POV timeskip:

After a week of heading to another Planet, F/n ended up on a new planet where he doesn't know that it's a world full of Shinobi, and will meet someone he will want to protect till his last breath, now lets see what was happening hours before the Saiyan Warrior crash landed to the World of the Shinobi

M/n POV:
Damn these Rouge Ninjas are tough but we finally took care of them, now all we have to do is report back to the Head of the Uchiha Clan and we can have a few days of rest.

One hour and a few minutes timeskip:

After finally reporting, I went back home to relax, there was a damn loud crash at least a mile or two away from my house, so after getting ready and heading out to investigate I found a weird looking thing and it seem to have some opening in it. So when I looked inside I saw a man and..... is that a tail? Unconscious and laying, so after finally deciding to take him to my house to take care of him and asking him questions after he wake up.

Few hours timeskip:

F/n POV:
I wake up and feel something warm around me and something soft underneath me. Then there was something that smelled delicious, so I got up and searched for the source of the smell and found a woman making food. When she looked at me I expected hostility because who wouldn't when you find something that you've never seen crash in the world but instead she said

?: Oh seems though your awake, grab a seat I got the food ready.

I was shocked when she said that, I thought she'd ask me what the pod was and where I came from but I'm sure she'll ask when we're done eating.