Chapter 2: Times before the Massacre

Can anyone give me a name for Female Itachi? Till then it's like this, oh and she's 7 years older then you

3rd POV:

After the Nine Tails Attack, along with the death of Shinobi as well as Lord 4th's sacrifice to stop the Fox, the villagers mourned the loss of the people and the death of a Hokage. Days later we see that both F/n and M/n are doing what parents does and that's to take care of their child but they also taking care of a little girl that they swore to give as much care and love the child needs as if she was their own.

Timeskip:

M/n: Hey hun have you seen where the baby's bottle's are?

F/n: Don't worry I'm just refilling them up.

M/n: Ok, thank you

We see that M/n is carrying the little girl in her harms as Naruko is crying for being hungry, a minute later F/n came back with the bottle of milk for Naruko while as baby Y/n is resting on his baby crib, like father like son they both like to sleep a lot. Only when there is food then they become wide awake and energize.

M/n: Hey hun can we go visit Makoto when Naruko falls asleep?

F/n: Yeah sure I want to see how much Itachi (Female) as grown in her skills anyway.

M/n: That girl is a prodigy, but she is also a little girl that enjoys seeing babies as well, wonder what her reaction well be when she sees Y/n and Naruko? I mean come on her reaction was funny when she found out she was becoming a big sister *laughs quietly*

F/n: True it was funny, she couldn't focus a little bit on her training as well as couldn't have enough time to sleep do to becoming an older sibling *Hearty laugh*

When Naruko went to sleep the parents pack some extra diapers, baby formula with them to visit their friends, as well as wanting to see how Itachi and Sasuki are doing.

Minutes later to the Uchiha compound:

When the happy family arrived to they're destination, they were greeted by an energetic greeting of Itachi running towards them only to stop and have stars in her eyes when she saw Y/n and Naruko she quickly squeals at the sight of the sleeping babies, but quickly covers her mouth as to not wake the babies. The family chuckles at the reaction of a little girl.

M/n: Hello Itachi how are you and your family doing?

Itachi: I'm doing ok auntie M/n. *Smile brightly* Can I hold the baby? *Puppy dog eyes* (The most powerful weapon the children use that no one can refuse)

During the time M/n and Mikoto became best friends Itachi saw M/n as an aunt that she enjoys spending time with

M/n: *Sees the eyes* Yes of course, here Itachi but please be careful with Y/n please?

M/n hands baby Y/n to Itachi and when she carried Y/n and saw his sleeping face she couldn't help but to squeal at the cuteness, when she saw his eyes opening she stopped squealing and smiled when the baby saw her, at first he was about to cry when he saw he wasn't in his mother's soft warm embrace, but quickly stops when he saw how Itachi was gentle and calm in her embrace, so the baby made Happy noise to tell he can trust her. Itachi nearly fainted with too much cuteness, the baby giggled when he saw her face long with M/n and F/n, baby saw his mother and reached out to be in her arms, so Itachi gently gave Y/n back to M/n and he quickly fell asleep

When they got inside they gently put the babies inside the crib where baby Sasuki was in and put Y/n in the middle and put Naruko in the right side of, Naruko and Sasuki leaned into Y/n for more warmth, M/n, F/n and Mikoto put on warm smiles on seeing this moment where as Itachi was trying not to faint with too much cuteness. When Mikoto ask where they got Naruko