Leo/need

Module Name: Leo/need

Other Name: Band

Real Name: Bliss Vandellio (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: October 23, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 115 lbs.

Known Relationships/Family:

Blakely Vandellio/Brand New Classroom (Miku) (younger sister)

Britton Hannan/Smiling #14 (boyfriend) (July 15, 2021)

Kids With Haou:

Flannery Vandellio (daughter) (born December 12th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Project Sekai Creators Festa 2023 Shiho (or her real name Codie Atterberry), Wanopo Volume 17 Rin (or her real name Kayleen Leydon), Wanopo Volume 17 Len (or his real name Lowell Leydon), Brand New Stage (Rin) (or her real name Idella Sage), Vivid Bad Squad Len (or his real name Sterling Champion), Vivid Bad Squad Rin (or her real name Stacy Champion), V Love 25 -Hearts- Rin (or her real name Arrow Proctor), and V Love 25 -Hearts- Len (or his real name Dakota Proctor) are all birthday twins.

- Bliss is not a fan of girly things and mostly prefers to play with "boy" toys.

- She can make horrible decisions sometimes.

- She has a pet dog named Olive that only likes her.

- Her favorite food is ramen noodles and her favorite school subject is history.

- Bliss and Blakely don't usually get along with each other. They are like an apple and orange. While yes, they love each other, they just wouldn't consider each other the best of sisterly relationships.

- How did all the Leo/need modules first meet? They're all a bunch of school friends that met in various after-school activities and clubs. The story is unclear, but we know that they met this way.

And here's a picture of her Brand New Classroom look:

Module Name: Brand New Classroom (Miku)

Real Name: Blakely Vandellio (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Classroom

Date Of Birth: October 23, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 113 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Bliss Vandellio/Leo/need Miku (older sister)

Kat Ringland/Frustration, Regret, And Gratitude (girlfriend) (November 27, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and V Love 25 -Hearts- IA (or her real name Jiena Hedda) are birthday twins.

- Bliss and Blakely don't usually get along with each other. They are like an apple and orange. While yes, they love each other, they just wouldn't consider each other the best of sisterly relationships.

- Unlike Bliss, Blakely makes good decisions all the time. She is less impulsive and puts all her priorities at the top of her days.

See you guys in the next chapter!