Snow Miku 2013 AS

Module Name: Snow Miku 2013 AS

Real Name: Ronda Husman (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2013 AS

Date Of Birth: December 15, 1997

Age: 26

Sexuality: Asexual

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ox

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 137 lbs.

Designer: Nijita

Known Relationships/Family:

Natasha Husman/Snow Miku 2013 (twin sister)

Kanna Yogi/New Years Splendid Alcohol! (girlfriend) (January 2, 2023)

Kids With Haou:

Marylou Husman (daughter) (born May 31st, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Anneka Husman (daughter) (born August 11th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Blair Husman (daughter) (born August 11th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Roseanne Husman (daughter) (born August 11th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Elouise Husman (daughter) (born August 11th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

JoBeth Husman (daughter) (born August 11th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Jazmine Husman (daughter) (born August 11th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: The Snow White Princess Is...

Song Producer: Noboru↑P

Specific Song Anniversary: February 21, 2010

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

Fun Facts:

- Ronda is 4 minutes younger than her twin sister Natasha.

- This Miku module and Tell Me! Everyone's Christmas (or her real name Noreen Chisholm) are birthday twins.

- How did Natasha meet the other Snow 2013 modules? Snow Rin 2013 (or her real name Nancy Huntsman) and Snow Len 2013 (or his real name Nathaniel Huntsman) were fans of Natasha and they wanted to talk to her. So, they first meet in a Zoom chat. Snow Luka 2013 (or her real name Epoline Tyrrell) met Natasha when Natasha fell over on her way home from the store, and she dropped all of her groceries. Epoline helped her and couldn't help but strike a conversation with her. And they all met Snow Kaito 2013 (or his real name Dunstan Guerra) and Snow Meiko 2013 (or her real name Surendra Christofi) during the Mirai Mall Christmas party the same year. And that's how they all became friends.

- Ronda, like all of the alternate modules, are underappreciated.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!