Oster Pack Music & Artworks

Module Name: Oster Pack Music & Artworks

Real Name: Renata Greco (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Oster

Date Of Birth: April 21, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 142 lbs.

Designer: YOji

Known Relationships/Family:

Asia Palazzo/Miracle Show Time Luka (girlfriend) (October 28, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Album: Oster Pack Music & Artworks

Album Producer: OSTER Project

Specific Album Anniversary: April 21, 2014

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Demon Rin (or her real name Mui Ichigaya) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? They've been friends since they were children. They were neighbors, and their parents kind of brought them together. They liked to go stargazing the most, and trying to point out different shapes in the sky. Now that they're older, they kind of grew distant from each other, especially since they're all following their own dreams in life.

- Renata is a theater girl, and she was in a lot of different classes in college because she wants to become a singer and an actress. She has many friends in college, including Innocence (or her real name Isolde Concord), Vocaloanthems Rin (or her real name Channing Sowle) and Vocaloanthems Len (or his real name Joss Sowle), Cheerful Rin (or her real name Cheryl Redfield), Leo/need Len (or his real name Andy Echevarria), Miracle Show Time Luka (or her real name Asia Palazzo), and many others to count.

- She was very well-liked by her classmates. She had worked so hard to get through, and has graduated with an honored position on the dean's list.

See you guys in the next chapter!