Secret Time After School

Module Name: Secret Time After School

Real Name: Hotaru Nendo (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 秘密の放課後

Romaji: Himitsu no Houkago

Nickname(s): Secret

Date Of Birth: March 7, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 167 lbs.

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog

Designer: Hiiro

Known Relationships/Family:

Roya Nendo (mother) (born August 5th, 1982)

Shinji Nendo (father) (born April 9th, 1979)

Sal Lax/Skeleton Life Len (boyfriend) (November 12, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Secret Time After School

Song Producer: Natsu-P

Specific Song Anniversary: March 7, 2011

Fun Facts:

- Hotaru's first name means 'firefly' in Japanese.

- She is Japanese-American. She has a Japanese dad and a German mom. They live in a peaceful neighborhood, and she was born in Missouri.

- She and her parents came to Negi Root City because they lived in a high-crime neighborhood, and it wasn't safe for her family, especially since her dad was shot by the neighbor. He survived the attack.

- She liked her high school. She first met Secret Time After School Rin (or her real name Cleo Schommer) in middle school, and the others she met in high school. Lovis, Verena, Sanja, Meriel, and Anjunette were also from Missouri. After the incident with Hotaru's dad, Hotaru had to leave them behind. They lived close to her. Meriel was only 6 years old when Hotaru moved. However, they eventually reunited and became much closer friends to this day.

- She also liked going to her after school clubs. They helped her find her passions. She was enrolled in the environmental care club and the Japanese club. She also watches movies with her parents, and scroll through Pinterest for room decor ideas.

- Hotaru's parents always call their daughter "princess", "honey bunny", and "pumpernickel".

- Hotaru is really the kind of girl who enjoys romance novels.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!