Natural OnSen

Module Name: Natural OnSen

Real Name: Kirika Kawano (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): OnSen

Date Of Birth: February 22, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Ami Kawano (mother) (born April 18th, 1976)

Noboyuki Kawano (father) (born October 9th, 1977)

Shōhei Miyasaki/Kurehatori Len (boyfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior) & worker at a packaging factory

Specific Album: Natural OnSen

Album Producer: Tennen

Specific Album Anniversary: February 22, 2009

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Luvoratorrrrry! Rin (or her real name Jaylah Luviano) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Well, they have been neighbors for a long time, and they all ended up getting along with each other, so that's how they all became friends in the first time. Their families love their country mates.

- Kirika's parents moved to Negi Root City to give birth to her. She still lives with her parents, and she goes to college from home.

- Her parents are very serious about letting her live alone because, like any other parent, they don't want her to get into danger, so they're pretty strict. They had experiences themselves of meeting drug addicts and crazy people in college while living on campus, so they don't want the same thing to happen to Kirika. They expect her to find a man who will love her and take care of her.

- She has a job at a packaging factory where she works in the late afternoon.

- She has a really vibrant personality, and she gets excited over things easily.

- She likes to play on her Nintendo Switch she got for her 16th birthday, and her favorite game is Mario Party.

- She also likes to dance and do TikToks with her friends, and does them in both English and Japanese.

- Despite never living in Japan, her parents taught her how to speak the language, so she can speak both English and Japanese. Her favorite word to use in Japanese is 'yabai' which is a term meaning anything is insane or crazy, or it catches her awe of something.

- She is also curious, even if it means it killed the cat. Like she gets curious about different people and how they live their lives, although her parents always tell her not to worry about anyone but herself. Still, she is very curious.

- There are many things about her that make her personality so special, and although her parents are kinda strict, they love her for how happy she is every day. She hopes one day to move out with a man of her own and start a new life. Not that she doesn't love her parents.

See you guys in the next chapter!