Wanopo Remixes 01

Module Name: Wanopo Remixes 01

Real Name: Spencer Atkinson (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Wanopo

Date Of Birth: March 24, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 148 lbs.

Designer: SHARK

Known Relationships/Family:

Frankie Radsinzkaya/Lovely Shaker Len (boyfriend) (October 16, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Album: Wanopo Remixes 01

Album Producer: Minus-P

Specific Album Anniversary: March 24, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Monochrome Blue Sky Rin (or her real name Kamryn Monaghan), and Monochrome Blue Sky Len (or his real name Kolby Monaghan) are all birthday twins.

- Spencer is the kind of person to sit with you and offer you a Gatorade, and talk about things she does in her college.

- She likes to play sports like soccer and tennis.

- She was always stalked by another module in her college, and that was Debutante VI Miku (or her real name Azariah Robinett). Spencer isn't gay, so she obviously didn't like her back. But now, Azariah gave up doing it.

- How did these 5 friends first meet? Wanopo Remixes 01 Miku (or her real name Spencer Atkinson), Wanopo Remixes 01 Rin (or her real name Sevyn Olson), Wanopo Remixes 01 Len (or his real name Bryce Olson), and Wanopo Remixes 01 Luka (or her real name Addison Skeldon) are all college friends, so they all met there. They met Wanopo Remixes 01 Mayu (or her real name Cecily Herschbach) through their other mutual friends during a party off of campus.

- Spencer is a serious, calm girl and also a bit boyish. She tends to talk with dry humor most of the time.

- She lives in a house away from her parents and she is currently studying to become a real estate agent.

See you guys in the next chapter!