Hatsune Miku Swimwear S

Module Name: Hatsune Miku Swimwear S

Real Name: Shania Lewis (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea. The real last name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 初音ミク スイムウェアS

Nickname(s): S

Date Of Birth: December 16, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 133 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Heath Hutchcroft/Because It's Destiny...Again And Again Len (boyfriend) (August 11, 2022)

Kids With Haou:

Esmée Lewis (daughter) (born April 28th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Azalea Lewis (daughter) (born April 28th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Richelle Lewis (daughter) (born April 28th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: I Understand The Truth

Song Producer: Funakoshi-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 16, 2007

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Greedy Gift Rin have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Shania's parents love country music, and they named her after a country singer they love, Shania Twain.

- She is friends with the other swimwear modules, including the Miku, Rin, and Len swimwears.

- She's on the water polo team. One time, her school competed with another high school called Decent Oak High School, where extra character modules and non-Crypton loid modules go. But this was not the first time they've competed with them. This was the first time they beat them.

- Shania swims at the school pool every day after school. But she always comes back home to do her studies afterwards. So she's really busy.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!