Snow Miku 2015

Module Name: Snow Miku 2015

Real Name: Kylie Flakes (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 雪ミク 2015

Nickname(s): Snow 2015

Date Of Birth: June 29, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Secret

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 113 lbs.

Designer: taran

Known Relationships/Family:

Cara Flakes (mother) (born May 17th, 1976)

Hugh Flakes (father) (born November 21st, 1975)

Gayle Godfrey/Snow Rin 2017 (girlfriend) (October 22, 2022)

Kids With Haou:

Shelton Flakes (son) (born September 19th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Lanny Flakes (son) (born September 19th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: The Snow White Princess Is...

Song Producer: Noboru↑P

Specific Song Anniversary: February 21, 2010

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd

Aura: Cute

Mikucolle Names: Snow Fantasy, Puchi SnowBell Snow Miku, Illuminated By The Snow Light, SNOW MIKU 2015 SnowBell Ver., Together With Yukine, Snow Fairy Story, SnowBell Snow Miku, Lily Of The Valley Season, Snow Miku 2015 (CHANxCO), & Memories Of Snow Bell

Mikucolle Numbers: 387 (Snow Fantasy), 388 (Puchi SnowBell Snow Miku), 390 (Illuminated By The Snow Light), 393 (SNOW MIKU 2015 SnowBell Ver.), 403 (Together With Yukine), 409 (Snow Fairy Story), 411 (SnowBell Snow Miku), 413 (Lily Of The Valley Season), 1810 (Snow Miku 2015 (CHANxCO)), & 2132 (Memories Of Snow Bell)

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Dance Lesson (or her real name Piety Simone) are birthday twins.

- This Miku module and Hatsune Miku Valentine Party 2022 Miku have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Kylie doesn't like the summer time. She keeps being bitten by mosquitoes.

- She will get extremely afraid when something scary happens.

- Her parents split up when she was a child. She doesn't like talking about it. Kylie lives with her mother, who is slightly depressed but does her best to care for Kylie.

- This is a secret of hers, but Kylie goes to therapy every week to get over her personal issues, which she buries deep down in her. She doesn't feel like she wants to burden anybody else with her problems.

- How did the Snow 2015 modules meet? Kylie was at a doctor's appointment with her mom, when she saw Krystle and Kylan in the waiting room with her. She went to them and saw they were playing with her favorite toys. Out of instinct, she joined. The other three came in when Krystle and Kylan were on a trip to the Bahamas. They met everyone else on the plane when they ended up sitting away from each other. It was a matter of fate that had them all be friends.