Shouter

Module Name: Shouter

Real Name: Kai Ferver (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Shout

Date Of Birth: February 12, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: 月森フユカ

Known Relationships/Family:

Jeremy Breeze/Spice! (boyfriend) (August 13, 2022)

Otome Tsukiyo/Maiden Of The Moonlit Night Len (boyfriend) (May 18, 2023)

Otis Ferver-Tsukiyo (son) (born June 18th, 2024)

Occupation: Digital artist

Specific Song: Shouter

Song Producer: halyosy

Specific Song Anniversary: February 12, 2016

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Akiba Fan Cube - Hatsune Miku New Year Shop 2023 Meiko (or her real name Nayoko Sawa), and 39Culture 2023 Cosplay Meiko (or her real name Anima Wiatrowsky) are all birthday twins.

- These 6 friends all met at a Discord server, and they all have a thing in common; they like to play games on Steam. They all became a squad in that Discord server because they like the same things, and eventually they all found out they live in Negi Root City, so that's how they all met each other in real life.

- Kai is an Associates degree graduate and living a cheap life.

- She's a digital artist, and likes to make her own pieces for income. People commission her to make things they want. If an artist doesn't work out for Kai, she wants to be a personal trainer, like Jersey (or her real name Jessica Jared). Or she can do both things at the same time for more income.

- Her hobbies include jogging and working out.

- Kai's favorite color is red.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!