Time Travel With You And Me

Module Name: Time Travel With You And Me

Real Name: Idalena Famiglietti (nèe Anderson) (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ボクとキミとの時間旅行

Romaji: Boku to Kimi to no Jikan Ryokou

Nickname(s): Time

Date Of Birth: January 7, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 147 lbs.

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Caiden Famiglietti/FamilyMart Len (husband) (married July 30, 2022)

Ericka Famiglietti/FamilyMart Rin (sister-in-law)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: Time Travel With You And Me

Album Producer: Nem

Specific Album Anniversary: January 7, 2015

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Sound Sleep (or his real name Clancy Higgins), and Comet Detective Miku (or her real name Trudie Schomaker) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 5 friends first meet? It all started when Idalena was just a teen. She was in the early stages of her relationship with FamilyMart Len (or his real name Caiden Famiglietti), and with Olive and Cedar in the same school as her, they were jealous of her after hearing the news. But then, as time went on, they grew to like them.

- Brynlee and Enzo came in when the three girls were just going to lunch at their favorite restaurant, and they were caught by the eye when they saw Cedar wearing a shirt of Fire Emblem, a game they really love. So that's how it all began. Overall, this group is known for their unique cosplays and things they share in common.

- She has always liked old fashion for a long time now.

- She is open-minded and emotional.

- Caiden is currently pregnant with his and Idalena's first child together. The baby will be a girl, and she will be born on June 14th, 2025.

See you guys in the next chapter!