When The First Love Ends

Module Name: When The First Love Ends

Real Name: Autumn Cabrera (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Love

Date Of Birth: September 2, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Secret

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 114 lbs.

Designer: Shirow Miwa

Known Relationships/Family:

Linda Rice (mother) (born May 29th, 1978)

Mason Cabrera (father) (born November 19th, 1977)

Jacob Cabrera (older brother) (born February 7th, 2003)

Delia Cabrera (older sister) (born April 28th, 2004)

Ramsay Royster/Rapid Roar (boyfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: When The First Love Ends

Song Producer: Ryo

Specific Song Anniversary: December 12, 2008

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Ichika (or her real name Ryann Speizer), Crepe! Three-Minute Cooking Miku (or her real name Kendra Mull), Magical Mirai 2018 Rin (or her real name Mila Bowman), and Magical Mirai 2018 Len (or his real name Micah Bowman) are all birthday twins.

- Autumn was not a planned child at all. Her parents NEVER wanted her, but thought she would make a great idiot for the family. They didn't even give her a name. She received the name Autumn from one of her preschool teachers.

- Her family was a bunch of mean people. They treated Autumn like shit just because she's "weak".

- The last straw was when her parents starved her for days and she ran away from home and met Breathe With You (or her real name Bristol Mondilez). Bristol let her stay with her for some time, and Autumn's family got prosecuted for all their abuse. 

- Because of how bad her family abused her, she has big insecurities. She self-loathes a lot, thinking she's ugly and fat.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!