Pajama Party Miku

Module Name: Pajama Party Miku

Real Name: Patience Peterson (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: パジャマパーティ ミク

Nickname(s): Pajama

Date Of Birth: May 19, 2008

Age: 16

Sexuality: Questioning

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 106 lbs.

Designer: putidevil

Known Relationships/Family:

Patrick Padilla/Pajama Party Len (boyfriend) (June 26, 2020)

Palmer Padilla (daughter) (born March 1st, 2021)

Jakki Padilla (daughter) (born March 1st, 2021)

Rosanna Padilla (daughter) (born June 5th, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

Fun Facts:

- Patience likes to have sleepovers with the other Pajama Party modules.

- Most days, she likes to sit back and relax at home. She doesn't bother to go to many places.

- Pajama day at school is the best day, because she doesn't have to worry about changing clothes to go to school.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Basically, was that Roberta was hosting a sleepover, and she invited one of her family friends, who is Patience over. Roberta's family knows the rest of the module group because they know their families, so they came too. It was a matter of getting to know each other at that very moment.

- She is mostly tired, and always wants to sleep. But there are other days where she can't go back to sleep. It's a weird cycle her body deals with every day.

See you guys in the next chapter!