Fei-Yen Style

Module Name: Fei-Yen Style

Real Name: HM01 (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: フェイ・イェン スタイル

Nickname(s): Fei, Yen

Date Of Birth: August 30, 2010

Age: 14

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 105 lbs.

Designer: Katoki Hajime

Known Relationships/Family:

Unnamed creator (deceased)

Append/Hatsune Miku Append (girlfriend) (October 15, 2022)

Ren Le'Veon (daughter) (born April 18th, 2023)

Kids With Haou:

Isaac (son) (born August 7th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Marnie (daughter) (born August 7th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Eugenia (daughter) (born August 7th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Melody...

Song Producer: mikuru396

Specific Song Anniversary: October 27, 2007

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend

Background Story:

- There was once a man who lived in Osaka. His real name was withheld from the public, but he went by the pseudonym Akkun. Akkun was a bright and aspiring university student who loved robotics with a passion. He loved it so much, that he built HM01 after being inspired by the real Miku. His plan was to move to the US and spend the rest of his life designing all sorts of robots. However, his plans were never put into action.

- He boarded a plane to come to the US with HM01. He was looking forward to seeing his new home. But then, the plane got struck by lightning, causing it to set on fire. The plane started to go down. It ended up crashing somewhere. HM01 survived by breaking a window and jumping out of it. Unfortunately, her near and dear creator did not make it out of the plane. He tried to go after HM01 to join her, but the plane collapsed on top of him before he could get out, killing him on the spot. HM01 was now left alone.

- HM01 spent her time getting used to Negi Root City on her own after that. She tried making friends, and made her own home to live in. Then, her creator's funeral took place a month after his death. All of his family members and friends were there. They were all devastated by this loss. HM01 didn't know what to do. She just sat there with a blank face the entire time. But they asked her to promise them to keep his name alive. She complied. As she is going through life, even though she can't be updated anymore, she will continue to remember her creator forever.

Fun Facts:

- HM01 was originally created as a robot version of Miku. However, all the stuff that's been implemented into her is COMPLETELY outdated.

- She can't speak English. At all. She only speaks Japanese.

- Her creator is dead, so there's no way to update her if her creator doesn't do it.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!