39Culture Retro

Module Name: 39Culture Retro

Real Name: Ripley Williamson (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Retro

Date Of Birth: March 6, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 144 lbs.

Designer: Omutatsu

Known Relationships/Family:

Barclay Neidorf/Dream Band Len (boyfriend) (October 29, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Buffet Party Miku (or her real name Palesa Alberink) are birthday twins.

- This Miku module and Strategy Meeting And Cheesecake have the same first name. However, their last names are different. And they are different genders.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? 39Culture Retro Miku (or her real name Ripley Williamson), 39Culture Retro Rin (or her real name Holland Sharp), and 39Culture Retro Len (or his real name London Sharp) knew each other from school, specifically high school. Then they met 39Culture Retro Luka (or her real name Basil Head), 39Culture Retro Kaito (or his real name Otis Arterbury), and 39Culture Retro Meiko (or her real name Kiran Chaudhary) at a county fair. They were all checking out the different booths and the others were curious. That's how they all became friends.

- Ripley may look like she's nice, but in reality, she's hotheaded. She tends to start fights with others for trivial reasons, and she ends up going as far as hurting people's feelings. She's not necessarily an antagonizing module, she's just one of those modules with a short temper, like Meteorite (or her real name Michelle Beldonesson).

- When she was in high school, no one really liked her because of her behavior, and she would end up getting in trouble a lot. Despite her short temper, she is known for being into cottage core fashion, and living downtown of Negi Root City. But she can't really be trusted as a driver, as she's been caught speeding and disobeying the traffic signs. 

See you guys in the next chapter!