Choices

Sammy and me caught on to Samuel's scheme, or at least...I did.
Instead of killing monsters, they were capturing them. For reasons I didnt know but was sure to find out.

We stood in his dungeon at the compound, before the electrified cage containing the alpha vampire.

Arguing.

" We got some questions for you, skippy, since you're going nowhere fast." I said.

The Alpha Vampire chuckled

"Don't be so sure."

"Yeah? Locked down pretty tight. And with all that dead blood rushing through your veins, not sure you got enough juice to fire up that psychic bat-signal of yours, do you?"

" True. Not near enough juice for that... Dean."

" I didn't realize we were on a first-name basis."

"Of course we are. After all, you were my child... for a time. Dean, tell me... did you enjoy it?"

" I'm asking the questions here, fright night." I flipped the switch and electrocuted him. He grunted a little, and sneered at us.

"When your kind first huddled around the fire, I was the thing in the dark! Now you think you can hurt me? I have all night, boys. Anyway, I'm happy to tell you whatever you want to know."

"Is that so?" Sam said.

"Would you like to know where your sister is?" The creature asked.

I froze, my heart clenching. We hadn't seen or heard from Hazel since she took off on us. We assumed she'd most likely killed herself. But I hadn't given up hope.

"Where?"

He chuckled. "I have a proposition for you gentleman."

I shocked him again. "You're in no position to be making deals."

"Not even if I told you I can cure her?"

"Sure, just tell us where that Isaiah went and we'll be outta your hair." I offered smugly.

He laughed again. "I destroyed Isaiah."

"What? Why?" Sam asked.

"He took her blood, when I told him not to. Her rare, precious blood..."

Now I understood.

"And you can cure her?" Sam continued curiously, "how?"

"With my blood, of course. After I drain every ounce of hers. Then you're little homemade remedy will do the trick. I'll hand over my blood willingly. "

I frowned, biting my lips in consideration. "So what's our end?"

"Release me. That is all. A favor for a favor. No harm will come to either of you. I'll even take you to her."

"Why does this still stink?" I asked him distrustfully.

"I'm an honest man, Dean. For the blood of Seer...I will cut you a deal without fine print."