Chapter 5: Lying Is Bad For The Soul

I told mom that Belinda set 5 cakes on fire, I told her that I would take care but apparently she came to make sure everything was fine.

"Wait for me out here." I told him before closing the back door.

"Doesn't smell like something was burned here." Mom said while entering the kitchen.

"Well, you came 30 minutes late, I told you I got it under control." I answered her.

"Well, sue me for worrying." She retorted. I just chuckled.

"I guess my day off isn't happening. I'll take the next Saturday off." I sighed.

"Only you." She chuckled.  She gave me a hug and then made her way out. I waited till she was out of view and then open the door.

"Is there a reason I had to hide here?" He asked while walking inside again.

"Well, my parents saw you in the news getting freed and they're worried that you will target me." I replied.

"So they're judging me, like everyone else?"

"I think they worry too much, that it blinds them." I said truthfully.

"Yeah." He said while walking closer to me till I was against the wall, "Are you going to obey your parents?"

"Well, ever had a secret friendship?" I questioned him.

"You know, secrets come back and bite you in the ass." He leaned in, our faces were just inches apart, "but if it means I get to keep talking to you, I'm in." He smiled, he pulled away and then went to the counter and took his order and left.

I saw Belinda standing in the doorframe smirking.

"What?"

"You know, friends can become lovers. And it's extremely hot when it's a secret." Beli told me.

"You're crazy, we're just friends. I think."

"Yeah, who are obviously sexually attracted. The chemistry between you two is crazy. You've only seen each other what, like three days?"

"Yeah, but we're just friends, who needs to get obviously laid. And we know it's a matter of time before it happens." I smirked.

"And after the friendship, lovers." She whispered.

"No feelings involved, we both clearly want sex, it's so obvious." I rolled my eyes.

"Unless he is like your oblivious grandpa, Matt." She reminded me.
I laughed at that.

"No one is that Oblivious." I chuckled.

After closing the bakery, I went to my apartment and plopped on my bed, I'm so exhausted. It's been an eventful  and intense day.

I would love to be in his embrace again, I wouldn't mind if he would squeeze my ass. He is without a doubt, the sexiest man on earth. And I may have a little crush. I mean come on, have you seen the man?

........

Two weeks went by. Nothing has changed. I was in the back working on some cakes. When I heard arguing outside. I made my way there and saw some girl arguing with Beli.

"What's going on?" I asked the girl.

"Finally you're here, I wanted to speak to you, but this bitch wouldn't let me." The girl huffed.

"Beli, I got this." I told. Her and she went to the back.

"Who are you?" I questioned her.

"I'm Clarice. Stefan's girlfriend. And I want you to stay away from him. I've seen you two together. He is mine." She said as she grabbed my wrist really hard.

I removed her hand from my wrist and then slapped her, "don't you ever lay a hand on me. And Stefan didn't mentioned you when we were having sex last night. He kept moaning my name, he said I'm the best he's ever had." I smirked.

"Listen hoe, stay the fuck away from him. I'm his girlfriend and we're getting married next year." With that said, she left.

I'll ask myself again, how do I end up dealing with crazy bitches?

"You realized, she's bluffing." Beli told me.

"Oh yeah, she's crazy and obsessed with Stefan." I replied. I might ask him about her later.

"Wait, did you actually have sex with him?"

"No, but I'm guessing it was believable what I told her." I chuckled.

"Big time, figured since you're both so horny, you would've jump into bed already." She told me.

I laughed, "We're friends at the moment, secret friends."

"And once again, friends become lovers." She said with a cheeky smile.

I chuckled, we went back to work.

Stefan

I reserved a VIP room just for me and Valentina. Seeing as her parents don't want her to associate with me. Cause apparently I am a criminal.

I texted her the address. And she said she would meet me at the bar at 9. I could easily tell her to meet me at my apartment, but I don't want her to get the idea that I just want to jump on her. I actually do like talking to her.

Although I wouldn't mind having her under me, I need to get laid. Five years with no action, is a lot to make up. But I do respect her. Stefan Jr will have to wait.