Chapter 6: VIP

Night came, and I drove to the bar he told me. Once I arrived, the guy showed me where the VIP room was. I walked inside and saw Stefan smoking. I hate when they smoke, but he looked hot. But still I hate it so I did what any normal person who hates smoke would.

"Hey!"

"I told you, this is bad for you." I said while stepping on it.

He pinned me down on the couch, and leaned in, "so do people."

"Come on Stefan, you have a great sexy voice, you look hot. And smoking will kill you and make you age ugly."

He smirked, "what do I get in return for quitting?" He asked while removing a strand of hair from my face.

"A happy healthy life?" I replied.

"How about if I go through this whole detoxification process, you agree on a date with me."

"But first, we're going to talk about who Clarice is." I told him, he pulled away.

"You've met Clarice?"

"Yeah, she threatened me to stay away and grabbed my wrist really hard, I slapped her." I told him, "And I told her how you were screaming my name last night." I smirked.

He chuckled, "Clarice is butthurt cause I told her to beat it. We used to go out but then she never visit me in jail and she slept with one of my worker's."

"What a bitch. Then I guess I did amazing in telling her we slept together, she was so angry. I told her that you never mentioned her while you were moaning my name." I said while leaning closer to him.

He licked and bit his bottom lip, "you know, you're going to give me blue balls."

"Well, if you're lucky and do quit smoking. We can have a little fun under the sheets." I told him while playing with his hair, he groaned.

He placed me on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist as my arms wrapped around his neck. No words were said, they weren't necessary.

"One day, it will be you screaming my name and begging me to pound inside you really hard."

I was about to answer him, but he crashed his lips against mine. His lips felt so good against mine, they were so plump and soft. He slid his tongue inside my mouth and played with mine, I moaned against his lips. I've never been kissed like this. This kiss was filled with so much lust and desire.

We pulled away to catch our breaths and looked at each other. 

"That was amazing." He said before pulling me into another kiss.

"Indeed." I said in a daze. "I thought we would just come here and have a few drinks, but making out is so much better."

He just chuckled. "Right now, I want to do more than just making out, but I will go through detoxification and look forward our date and who knows, you might get to meet Stefan Jr." He smirked 

"Looking forward to it. But don't do this just for me, do it for yourself, smoking is bad."

"I will. Where were you five years ago?"

"High school." I giggled. "You're ten years older than me."

"And you're okay with that?" He asked.

"Totally, kinda hot being involved with someone older and a little forbidden. Well only if they look like you." I gave him. Cheeky smile. He just shook his head and chuckled.

"Alright, one more kiss, I need to have will power. I won't kiss you till I'm done with smoking." He told me while  tracing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Well, then let it be one hell of a kiss cause I've heard, quitting is hard."

He pulled me into one very passionate kiss, it was really amazing. I love being kissed by him.

"Alright, mister. Time's up with the kissing." I giggled.

He pecked my lips and said, "now it is." I chuckled at that.

The rest of the night we talked about everything while drinking. He kept his word and didn't kiss me. Bummer.

........

I woke up the next day on a couch that wasn't mine. I looked around and saw pictures of Stefan with his, I believe family. I searched for him and after opening 4 bedrooms, I found him. He was sleeping and lightly snoring. I chuckled. I walked to his bed and got in it and snuggled to him. 

I love to snuggle. My ex never wanted to snuggle. I'm kind of glad he cheated on me.

"This is nice." He said in a sleepy voice.

"It is, you're like a giant teddy bear to snuggle." I giggled.

He chuckled, "I was going to put you in the guest bedroom, but you fought me, and ended up passing on the couch."

"How hammered were we?" I asked.

"A lot, that's why I had my driver last night with me. He brought us here safe. You said you were so tired and that the couch was comfy. I could've carried you, but I was tired and had no energy in me." He said as he pulled me impossible closer.

"Well, I had a great time last night. Especially us making out." I caressed his beautiful face.

"So did I." He smiled. "One more kiss?"

I smiled. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and then we just snuggled. Hey, quitting takes time. It was just a little kiss.

It's crazy how close we've gotten. I mean it's only been what, three weeks? But man, I enjoy his company. But then again, I said it would only be fun and no strings attached.