Chapter 15: Dinner With The Campbell's

Once we were finally able to get off each other, we went to town and explore it, it was really beautiful. Our time here was spent exploring the town and exploring each other. We did more each other than the town. What can I say, Stefan knows how to please a woman.

We returned to the city and I went to my apartment, followed by Stefan. I think he feels lonely in his huge house. We laid in bed just snuggling.

"So, my mom is inviting us to dinner tomorrow. what do you say?" He asked while interlacing our fingers.

"I say yes. I hope your family likes me." I answered him.

"They do." He smiled.

"How about you do your girlfriend?" I smirked.

"My pleasure." He pinned me down.

And we made love. I'm so in love with this amazing man.

..........

The next day after work, I went to my apartment to get ready. Ok that was a lie. I fell asleep for a few hours.

I woke up and I found Stefan next to me snoring. This doesn't surprise me. The man comes here and make himself feel at home. I don't mind, I love waking up next to him. I know it seems like our relationship is fast, but honestly, feels right. Our love is intense and very passionate. 

At least we're not married, I've seen cases where they meet for two weeks, and boom they get married and have babies.

I pecked his lips, "Sleeping beauty, wake up."

"Too tired." He turned around and snored again. I chuckled. 

"Alright, you can sleep 20 more minutes." I said as I got up.

I went to get ready cause we were already late. Once I was done, I went back to the room and found him talking on his phone.

"Oh yeah, last week was fun. sure let's meet up tomorrow." With that said, he hung up.

"I really hope you were talking to a guy." I said with crossed arms.

"No, it was a woman. It's just really business related." He replied.

"Right, last week was fun, let's meet up tomorrow." I rolled my eyes while mimicking his voice.

He walked to where I was and gave me one mind blowing kiss, "I promise, it's just business, the woman is in her 50's. And when I say fun I mean hell. she likes to talk about business at this fancy high society club."

"Fine. Can I come and help make it less boring?" I really didn't like the idea of him and that woman alone.

 "I would say yes, but she is snobby and doesn't like strangers." He answered. 

"Alright." I pecked his lips. "Let's go to your parents house."

.........

We arrived at his parents house and we apologized for being late. They told us that it was okay. So far his family is nice and seems to like me.

"Are you going to marry my big brother?" Luna asked before eating her chicken.

"I don't know, depends if your brother asks me." I giggled.

"One day I will. Right now, I'm happy with us being together." He smiled as I smiled back.

"I never thought I would live long enough to hear you say that." His dad told him as we chuckled.

"Really? you don't believe in marriage?" I asked Stefan.

"I didn't. But then you came along and all I can think about is, how one day, I want you to be mine forever."

"You're so cheesy, but I love that side." I pecked his lips. We heard aww.

"Well, I can't wait for you to get married one day and give us grandkids." His mom said and we chocked on air on the baby part.

Being parents is very far away in the future. Right now, we're enjoying being a couple. 

A few hours later, it was raining really heavy. His mom insisted we stayed over in his old bedroom. We didn't fight it, we were actually really lazy to drive back in the rain and it's very dangerous.

"So, this is your old bedroom. It's cute." I giggled.

"How about I show you a good time in my old bedroom?" He said while pinning me down and before I knew it, he slid inside me.

It was a very long night and he told me that his bedroom was soundproofed. Which is a good thing cause he made me scream really hard.

"I love you." I said as we snuggled. 

"I love you more." He kissed my forehead and then we both fell asleep. 

.......

The next day at breakfast things got a little awkward. Good thing Luna was getting ready for school.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Stefan questioned them.

"I hope you two used protection, and if you didn't that's also okay. That means grandkids." His mom told us. I turned red.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asked her.

"Well, when you left the house, we removed the soundproof, since Luna is still little and we want to be able to hear her in case of an emergency." His dad answered him.

"Oh my God!" I buried my face in my hands.

"Well, was not expecting that." Stefan said before eating his bacon.

"We're sorry, this is so embarrassing." I wanted the earth to eat me right now. 

Stefan pulled me to him and chuckled, "Bright side, if you do get pregnant cause we actually forgot to use protection, we can say, that our kid was conceived In a dark and stormy night." He smirked.

"You suck." I mumbled as they laughed.

We were very aware we didnt used protection, but we were very horny last night and the ambient set the mood for us to go all night. Besides, what are the chances of me getting pregnant the first time without protection. Luck will be on our side.

After a very awkward breakfast. We left their house and I went to mine and he went to his house and get changed.

I did my routine a very special one, I dressed all in black and put on a red burgundy short wig. It was spying time. Don't judge.