Chapter 8: Mrs. Campbell

A/N: You're about to enter a very sort of cheesy chapter. If you're not into this sort of thing, please exit. And for those of you who are, welcome aboard, take a seat and enjoy the ride.

........

"Please take a seat." His mom told me.

"You know, my son is extremely happy with you. Stefan is a romantic at heart." She told me. "I'm Sarah and this is my daughter, Luna."

We shook hands.

"I'm Valentina, but you already know that. And I didn't know Stefan talked about me."

"He does and a lot. He says you're one of a kind. And thanks to you, he's going to quit smoking. Must be really special to make him do that." She smiled.

Beli brought their orders and they started to eat.

"Well, he's a great guy. Plus really sexy, thank you for making him." I grinned, she just chuckled.

"How did you created big bro?" Luna asked in between bites.

"That's a conversation for when you're older." Sarah poked Luna's nose, she just giggled.

Crash!

"It was really nice meeting you both. Now if you both excuse me, I have to make sure, my cousin  is in one piece." I said before leaving, they laughed.

"I like her, she's funny and nice." Luna whispered to her mom.

"I do too, your brother is happy with her in his life." She whispered back.

His mom and sister were so nice, I thought his mom was going to be rude, but she's really sweet and so is his sister.

........

After work, I decided to pick up some food and dessert. I made my way to his house and knocked on it. Seconds later he answered the door.

"Hungry?"

"I was about to cook, but you just save my lazy ass." He said which caused me to laugh.

We went to the table and started to eat.

"I met your mom and sister. They stopped by the bakery. They're really nice." I mentioned in between bites.

"Well, that's good to hear. If the girl I'm interested doesn't like my family, she's out." He replied as he grabbed his juice.

"Does that mean I get a kiss?" I asked.

He chuckled, "nice try." He grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss, "I'm not falling for your test."

I chuckled, "I'm happy you're quitting smoking." I kissed his cheek. "Your mom also told me you're a romantic at heart, so I'm expecting our date to be extremely romantic and you can be very cheesy."

He chuckled, "are you sure, you want to see my cheessy side?" He asked while interlacing our fingers.

"Very much. I love cheesiness. Especially if you're being cheessy with me." I said as I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I so want to kiss those plump lips right now, but I'm being in control." He sighed, I giggled.

"Soon. I won't test you again. Maybe I should stay away for a month." I said as I pursed my lips.

"Yeah, that's not happening, you're not disappearing for a month." He told me while wrapping his arms tightly on my waist.

"Just kidding." I caressed his face. "I like seeing you everyday."

"Wow, you're cheesy too. We're a great match." He grinned, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah it's a little sickening." I chuckled as he did too.

My phone started to ring.

"Hola, papá. Que? Puedo relacionarme con quien yo quiera." -I can associate with whoever I want- 

He started to say some colorful stuff in Spanish. Thats when I know how angry my dad is. I hung up while he was in the middle of his tantrum.

"I didn't know you could speak Spanish so fluently. You sound really hot." He smirked.

"Yeah, Papà is Colombian and mother American. He wanted me to learn Spanish,  since I was a toddler he teach me and my brother Spanish." I answered him.

"So, what was that call about? I could hear your dad yelling."

"I left the bakery alone and Beli needs help."  I replied while getting off his lap. I hope he believes that.

"Wow, lie number one. There's two things that I hate, cheating and lies." He told me while getting off his chair and went to the living room. 

I sighed, I didn't want to tell him that, dad found out that he has been going to the bakery and we've been talking. I walked to the living room and found him laying on the couch. I made my way there and plopped on top of him.

"There's plenty of space over there." He pointed at the other couch.

"I rather be on top of you." I grinned, "Stefan, I'm sorry. Dad saw in the hidden cameras, us talking and being a bit too flirty. He flipped out on the phone about it."

"Val, you're a big girl, you have a job, an apartment. You're independent." He told me while wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why do you keep hiding us?  I said I was okay with us being a secret, but I'm not anymore."

"What are you saying?"

"I want to date you, but not if it comes with us being a secret and not being able to go out in public." He told me as he released my waist and got up.

"I have to choose?"

"Sometimes, you have to in order to be happy." He answered.

If I choose my parents, I will lose Stefan and man I'm crazy about him. But if I choose Stefan, I lose the bakery, trust fund and my parents.