Chapter 12: And The Winner Is?

The three days we closed the bakery, I spent it with Stefan. He wouldn't let me go to my place.

"Do I have something on my lip?" I asked and then bit my bottom lip.

"Yeah, that they're not on mine." He smirked while leaning in. "I'm winning."

"I will win, mister." I retorted.

He gave me a kiss on my cheek and then went to take a shower. It's crazy how closer we've gotten. I just enjoy being with him so much. And I'm hoping my parents will give him a chance.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some Cheetos. They are amazing, especially the jalapeño one. I made my way to the living room and put on a movie. Minutes later he joined me.

"I should start buying a big pack of those." He chuckled while pointing at the Cheetos bag.

"They're amazing." I grinned. He grabbed a few and ate them.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I asked while looking at him.

"One day, all our days will be like this." He smiled.

.......

A month went by, a month without kissing cause we're so focus on wining.

"So, how's the bet going?" Natalie asked me before drinking her coffee.

"I'm this close to letting him win, ugh I just enjoy his lips so much." I sighed.

"So, word on the street is, you are seeing someone." Beli said to Nat.

"Yeah, he is amazing, hot, sexy and so cheesy." She said in a daze. "And he is also, your cousin." She told Beli.

We chocked on our cupcakes. "Isaac?" We said at the same time.

"Yeah, I know he's 5 years older than me, but we make so much sense together. The way I feel about him, I never felt it with that jerk ex of mine." She said as tears started to fall.

"Why the tears, Naty?" I asked as I gave her a side hug.

"Because, I'm happy with him, and I don't want to wake up and all this be a  dream." She sobbed.

"No wonder he was all happy go lucky, he told me he was extremely happy with a girl he met and now I know why." She smiled at Nat.

"He's amazing." She smiled while blushing.

"Well, if anyone deserves happinesss, is you, Nat." I said as Beli nodded. "Now that Nat and I are happy, how are things going with my brother?"

"Amazing, and he is amazing under the sheets." She smirked. "I love him."

"A simple, we're doing amazing works too. But I'm happy. I think this is the first time we three are dating at the same time and are really happy. Well except I'm frustrated." I said as they laughed. 

.......

I went to my apartment and I heard my TV. Weird, I'm pretty sure it was off when I left. I walked over there and saw Stefan napping on my couch. I chuckled. I gave him a spare key for emergency. He also gave me spare key of his house.

I walked over there and lay on top of him. He slowly opened his eyes. "Hey, sleepy head." I chuckled.

"I wanted to see you, since it's been a week without seeing each other." He caressed my face.

Yeah, we had a very busy week, but we still called and texted each other.

"Yeah, busy week, but I'm free and good thing is Friday." I smiled.

"Indeed." he said as he flipped me over and I was under him.

We both leaned in, and just stared at each other's eyes, "screw it!" We said at the same time.

We devoured our lips like there was no tomorrow. A month without kissing was insane. His lips left mine and went to my neck. The man was very passionate and I love that. He slid his tongue and played with mine.

"I missed those plump lips." He said against my lips.

"I did too." I bit his bottom lip. "let's never do that again." I giggled.

"Never again." He pecked me all over my face. I smiled

"So, what about the bet?" I asked.

"Well...."

And 20 minutes later, I was in my panties and bra and he was only in his boxers.

"Hot damn." We said while staring at each other's bodies.

"Are we allowed to lose control?" He asked while pulling me closer to him and then grabbed my ass.

"Well, I guess we can."I said while grabbing his ass.

"Alright, before I really take you right here, let's see what we can cook." He added while walking to the fridge.

"How about something simple, like pasta." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me. Let's get started, sweet cheeks." He smirked. I chuckled at that. I swear he's something else.

We grabbed the ingredients and started to make the sauce. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel, Stefan Jr. Against my lower cheeks.

"Stefan, that's not how sauce is done." I said as I threw my head against his chest. His hands grabbed my breast and gave them a light squeeze. "Stefan." I moaned.

"Well, I like it this way." He said as he kissed the crook of my neck. I giggled. "Alright, let's do it for real." He went to grab the rest of the ingredients.

And after a few moments, we finally finished dinner. We went to the table and enjoyed our master piece.

"It was really fun cooking together." I mentioned.

"Indeed, baby girl." He smiled. "I was thinking that, next weekend, we could go to a bed and breakfast, I think two days away from the big city would be great."

"Count me in, I need a little break from New York. Plus, two days alone with you away would be amazing." I said before eating my food.

"Then it's settled. Next weekend you, me and no one else. Except the people who work there and the guest." He said which caused me to laugh.

A weekend away is exactly what we need, I couldn't wait.