Chapter 7: Are We Going Fast?

You know what's even hotter about a guy?....That they can cook.

He was in the kitchen and let me tell you, it smells delicious. I grabbed one of his tee shirt and put it on. I made my way there and he was only wearing sweatpants. I've only seen his arms tattoos but not the one on his back. Oh my God.

"If you keep staring, you're gonna put holes in my back." He said as I chuckled.

I walked over there, and wrapped my arms around his waist. "You're the whole package, Campbell."

He turned off the stove and turned around. "you think so?"

"Yeah, you're hot, have a beard, sick body, you can cook and you are a great teddy bear." I giggled, "but I like that you're not a heartless jerk, even though you were locked up."

"I only want revenge against those assholes, but even before jail, I was a good guy and still am. Just filled with revenge and anger." He caressed my face.

"Is it crazy how closer we've grew in three weeks?" I asked as I pulled away from him and went to sit on the chair.

He followed suit and said, "a little, but let me tell you a little love story." He smiled as I nodded.

"My parents met in college, after three days of hanging out and knowing a bit about each other, they went on a date. Two weeks later, he asked her to be his girlfriend. And after two months they got married."

"That young?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's no time frame when it comes to love. It's what they called, love at first sight. Many years later and they're still very much in love. People tried to come between them, mom's family side was poor and my dad's side rich. Grandpa Campbell offered my mom 5 million dollars for her to go away. She rejected the money."

"He sounds like a tool."

"Yeah, he was. He passed away two years ago. Dad was cut off when he chose mom. He vowed that one day he would have money and build his own company. And he had mom by his side. And it was all cause of love at first sight." He smiled. "

"Sounds like my parents story. Except mom was cut off for reasons they won't tell me. But she started from down and made her way up with dad by her side." I smiled.

"So, does that answer your question about going fast?"

"Pretty much." I grabbed his hand. "at first, I wanted you under my sheets cause I was sexually frustrated. And I knew you were too, I mean I saw they you looked at me. Hell if it wasn't for you and your will power, we would've gotten dirty at the club." I said as he laughed.

"But now it's more than just being sexually attracted. We didn't have that love at first sight, we had that, sexual attraction. Fuck I still do. I want to take you on my bed and make you scream my name. But I want to keep my promise and now it's more than just getting dirty." He added.

"It's crazy, I wasn't like this with my ex, but with you, Is like I've known you my whole life. And it scares me cause, I-"

"You don't want to get hurt. I would never hurt you. I feel so protective of you. I want you in every possible way." He pressed his forehead against mine.

"You have a way with words." I said while tracing his bottom lip with my thumb. "but I feel the same way."

"I promise you, once I'm done with the detox process, you and I will go on a  date, and then maybe have fun. Five years is a long time with no sex." He told me, I giggled at the last words.

I leaned in to see if he would kiss me, but all I got was his hand on my mouth, "see, will power." He smirked.

"One little kiss?" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Nice try." He said while getting up and went to get the food and coffee. He placed everything on the table and we enjoyed breakfast together.

.......

After spending the morning with him, we both went to work. It was nice being like that with him. It's also scary, but in a good way.

"So, details."

"Do you have like a camera on me?" I asked while putting frosting on the cupcakes.

"Well, you seem more happier and you told me you were meeting him at the club." She answered while putting cookies in the oven.

"Well, we had a very heated kiss, but we didn't go further cause he wants for us to have first a date and then maybe get wild under the sheets." I chuckled as she did too.

Crash!

"Natalie is here." Beli said.

We went outside, and saw Natalie with a cupcake on her head and milkshake all over her clothes.

A lady and a girl helped her get up. "I'm sorry, I will order this again and pay for it."

"Hey, you're a princess." She said to Nat. "Mom, she's princess, Natalie." She giggled.

"A very clumsy one." Nat sighed as the lady and the girl laughed.

I looked closely and I realized who the woman and girl were.

"Beli, please give them the best table and give them whatever they ask for."  Nat told her.

"That's not necessary." The little girl said.

"Yeah, we're okay." Her mom answer. 

"I insist, please." Nat told them.

"Alright ladies, let's give you the best table." Beli guided them.

"Nat, you're something else." I chuckled.

"It's a miracle my house hasn't fallen." She chuckled.

"Only you." I gave her a side hug. 

Nat is like a little girl, has a heart of gold and people sometimes take advantage of her. We're protective of her. Some girls tried to bully her in high school, they learned what was like to mess someone from our family.

Beli came back and said, "the woman is asking for you."

Wonder if Stefan has told her about me.