Chapter 10: Officially Dating

Saturday arrived, I got ready for my date with Stefan. I'm very excited. I can't wait to see where he's taking me to.

The doorbell rang and I went to open it and it was him. Once he was inside, he crashed his lips against mine. We landed on the couch while still devouring our lips.

"Well, hello to you." I giggled.

"It's been too long without kissing you." He told me before pulling me into another kiss.

"Well, that was your idea." I reminded him. 

"Yeah, that was by far the stupidest idea, but it kept me going till I reached my goal." He pecked my lips.

"Aww, I see we started with being cheessy." I chuckled. 

"Well, you asked for it, I can change to  you talking and me ignoring you while being on my phone." He gave me a cheeky smile.

I laughed at that. "The day you do that, you will be six feet underground." I pinched his cheeks.

"Noted, now let's go to our date." He interlaced our fingers and we went to his car.

........

We arrived at the beach and went for a walk. He told me to close my eyes and that's what I did. After 5 minutes of walking, we stopped.

"Now can I open them?" I asked.

"Now." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I was in awe. We were in a beach cave,  there were candles all over the place and and sunflowers. I smiled.

"It's beautiful." I turned around and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I'm glad you like it. I found it last month, when I was walking and clearing my head and trying to stay calm."

"Is it because of those skulls men?"

"Yeah, it bothers me a lot that they're still out there free." He sighed.

"What if  they're dead? I mean a lot can happen in five years." I told him.

"They're not, they sent me a package with a pig head and a note that said, 'this will be your head if you rat us out, and maybe your little sister's too'."

"Uhm, okay. Doesn't it freak you that they know where you live?" I asked while sitting on a chair, he sat in front of me.

"No, what I feared the most already happened to me. If they touch one hair on Luna's head, they're toast, and I don't care if I go back to jail."

"Okay, no one is going to jail, good thing, they're still in L.A. have you seen one of them?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, the other day I saw one. Since they always carry their mask when robbing, no one knows how they look, but one of them was stupid enough to take it out so that's who I saw. I wanted to kill him." Anger was all you could hear in his voice.

I interlaced our fingers and he seemed to have calmed, "They will pay."

"Sorry for talking about this on our date." He sighed as he sat next to me.

"It's okay, besides, it was me who brought it up. Sorry."

"Let's forget about that subject and focus just on us tonight." He smiled as I smiled too.

"I like you a lot, it scares me." I mentioned while caressing his face.

"Me too, baby girl." He pecked my lips.

"I like how that sounds, I have a nickname." I said as I sat on his lap and pulled him into a kiss.

After making out a lot, we finally sat properly and enjoyed dinner. I've never been on a romantic date like this, my ex only wanted to go to fancy restaurant. But this, this was gorgeous and very romantic.

After eating, we went for a walkkand talk about everything. This felt surreal, mainly cause I've never been this crazy about someone. And it was a little scary, considering it hasn't been that long since we met.

We went back to the cave and he put a slow song.

"Dance with me?" He said while extending his hand.

I nodded and took his hand. Nothing says romance, like dancing in a beautiful beach cave surrounded by candles and sunflowers and the sound of the waves crashing.

........

He took me to his place and we ended our date watching a romantic movie and making out, yeah most of the time was us kissing. In his words, we had a lot to make up.

"Stay the night with me?"

"I will, I enjoy being with you. And I'm also very lazy to go to my apartment now." I grinned. He just chuckled.

We went to his bedroom and changed clothes in front of him, he had a situation and went to the bathroom. I laughed.

I laid in bed waiting for him. A few seconds later, he came back.

"You suck, Val." He sighed as I chuckled. 

"Well, I haven't suck you, but I'm amazing at it." I smirked.

"One day I will have you under me and pounding inside you so hard, you will beg for more." He said while placing kisses on the crook of my neck, "put you in a lot of positions."

Okay, I'm officially turned on. "touche."

He got on top of me and said, "As much as I would love to have you right here and right now, I want our first time together, in a romantic place. My bedroom is far from it." He said while caressing my body.

"Such a tease."

"You'll get to try Stefan Jr, one day, just not today." He pulled me into a kiss and then rolled to his side.

I snuggled to him and fell asleep immediately. Can I just say, best date ever.