Chapter 17: Crazy Doesn't Even Explain It

Two weeks went by and I never heard a peep from him. I guess we were really broken up. Even though he promised he wouldn't leave me. Oh and I also found out I'm pregnant. Yeah our stormy night was a successful night. I tried contacting him but no luck.

"You okay?" Beli asked me.

"No, I'm still hurting and he doesn't want me in his life. I'm carrying his baby and he still won't answer my texts." I cried. She hugged me.

Crash!

Natalie arrived just in time, she hugged me too.

"I just wanted to come and check on you before my class." She said while wiping my tears away.

"Thanks." I sobbed. "How are things with Isaac?"

"Amazing, he met my family and they all got along so well." She smiled.

"That's good, Naty." I smiled back.

"So, have you two, you know?" Beli asked.

"Yes, three days ago and he made me feel so love and wanted. I love him." She said in a daze. "gotta go, he's waiting outside." With that said she left.

Crash!

"Sorry!" She yelled as we laughed.

"That girl is something else." Beli said as we chuckled.

I can always count on my girls to make me laugh. Times like this I wish I could drink but I can't drown my sorrows in alcohol. No instead I'm drowning in junk food.

..........

I went to home and told my parents about my pregnancy. I thought they were going to explode and throw me out, but they didn't. They hugged me and told me I had their support 100%.

I'm glad they're on board cause doing this scares me.

After my visit with my parents, I went to his office, I figured I would go straight to him instead of calling him. Once I reached his floor, I asked to see him. 

"He's on a business trip right now." One of the workers told me.

"When is he coming back? And with who did he go?"

"He went with his assistant. She told us to not bother them. Those were the orders he gave her to tell us."

"And, how old is she? Is she pretty?" I know I sound like a crazy ex, but I'm allowed to, I'm fucking pregnant with his child and he just leave.

"Well, she is 25 and very gorgeous. He's a lucky man, I mean when those two go inside the office, they go at it like crazy."

Tears started to fall from hearing this. I didn't know if it was true or not, maybe the person who attacked me was right in me staying away from Stefan. I left the building.

"Hey, it's me. Yeah she bought it. Make a move girl, he's a free agent."

"Good, I hate that hoe. Stefan will be mine and this week I will show him who's better for him."

.......

I went home and cried. A few hours later I woke up with a new I wasn't expecting. Clarice was found dead in the outskirts of the city. Damn.

"Baby girl or boy, I promise you, I will be the best mom in the world. Even if your father isn't in our lives." I rubbed my belly. I was actually excited for this baby, I couldn't wait to have him or her in my arms.

Stefan

I just saw the news that Clarice died. I don't feel bad, she was a horrible human and I was blind when we were going out. The only girl I want probably hates me for the way I treated her.

I shouldn't have lied to her or walked away from her. I love that human being more than my own life. These two weeks have been hell. I wanted to talk to her, but after how I behaved, I was embarrassed to face her.

"Mr. Campbell, your meeting will be in 10 minutes." She said while handling me some papers.

"Thanks, Maria." With that said, I left.

"Tonight you will make me yours, and then I will be Mrs. Campbell and have all the money in the world." She said to herself. 

.........

After my meeting was over, I came back to the hotel room and saw it lightly open. I went inside and the place was covered with candles and roses. What the fuck?

"Hey, I thought tonight we could have a little alone time, to help you relieve stress." She said while walking towards me. "Fuck me hard."

I wasn't turned on, if anything I was disgusted by it, I meant when I told Val about cheating. I hate it and I would never do it. Even though we're not together, I would never betray her like this. After this trip, I'm going to talk to her.

"You're delusional. Get the hell away from here and you're fired!" I barked.

"You're passing this up for your stupid whore!?" She screamed and before I knew it, she took a gun out. "You're mine!"

"Are you crazy? Put that gun down, you will get in trouble."

"I don't care, you're mine and only mine, I mean why else would you have asked me to come on this vacation?" She started to laugh while twitching her eye.

I'll ask myself this again, how do I end up in these situations? This chick was crazy.  A psychopath.

"Put that gun down, we will solve this."

"No!"

We started to fight for the gun.

Boom!