First Love

Nicole POV

It was my third shift I had done at the Sheriffs office, when my heart froze when a gorgeous women walked into the station and through to where BBD's offices where.  She had long brown hair, she was small and had a perfectly shaped body.  For the first time in my life I new what I wanted and that was her.

Waverly POV

It was about 10am when I walked into the station I was dead excited of my first case with BBD.  When I walked in there was a new hot officer staring at me. She had fiery red hair tied back and when she smiled at me she had these cute dimples.  My heart fluttered.

Three days later Nicole finally had the courage to talk to her as she walked over to Shorty's to get a coffee.

Nicole POV

I stood in the door way just in time for one of the beer taps to explode on her.  Her top was soaked and she tried to pat it dry.  "I didn't know Shorty's had wet t-shirt competitions" I said smiling.

"I keep telling shorty he has to fix the taps" She replied giggling.  When she giggled my heart raced. 

I introduced myself " Hi I am Nicole Haught and you are Waverly Earp. Quite a popular girl around here." I then asked " Can I have a cappuccino to go?" 

"We are not actually open yet" Waverly pointed out.

"Oh..... Okay my bad.  Its just when I see something I like I don't want to wait."  (Smooth nicole way to go)  I quickly added "Also your door was open."

I couldn't help but stare at her wet top.  She asked if I could turn around so she could change top.  When she tried to take it off she got stuck so she asked if I could help.

"At least your not some boy right or this would have been really awkward." She said.  "I guess I owe you one then."

"I tell you what buy me that cappuccino how about tonight." I asked her to which she replied "I am dating a boy..man."  "A boy man.  Yep I've been there.  Hated it.  Well then some other time I mean it."  I relied leaving her my card and walking out.

Waverly POV

Looking at the card.  "Officer Haught of course"  (She does live up to the name.  Wait I think I like her).