The Vampires

Waverly POV

"God I can't remember the last time I was in here."  I said as Wynonna and I headed for the entrance.

"Me neither."  Wynonna said.

"You were her last night."  I said confusingly.

"Oh yeah."  Wynonna said just realising it. "I knew I recognised that smell." Nedley walked out of the door wearing a strange scarf.

"Wynonna, Waverly."  He greeted us.

"Hey Nedley, if you were going with creepy then that is next."  Wynonna said.

"It's European.  I am trying to make a good impression."  He stated.

"On who Mr Darcy."  I said in a British accent.  They both looked at me funnily.  "Pride and Predjudice.  The ball."

"It's disco."  Nedley said.  "You want to be here you shouldn't.  Just know they didn't do it."

"Why what's happened?"  Wynonna asked.  Nedley stares into space.  "Whatever it is we'll deal unless it is an army of Jason Mamoas and then I will handle that personally."

"She's such a giver."  I said.

"I hope Aquaman is too."  Wynonna said.

"Nicole's inside."  He said before walking away, I thought he was acting odd.

"Okayyy good to know.  C'mon."  I said.

"Okay Emily Bronte."  She said.

"It's Jane Austin."  I pointed out. We walked through the door and saw the bodies, they were practically covering the floor. "Hey sweetie." I called out.

"Hey Babe." She replied. "There are more outside."

"This is new." I said.

"Really new." Wynonna said.

"We were just here. Last night." I said in shock.

"Almost like it's a message wouldn't you say?" Wynonna asked.

"As far as we can tell they were all killed simultaneously." Nicole replied.  "Stabbed by some sorted serrated blade."  She said walking down the steps.

"I have never seen anything like this before." I said.

"I have. Black Badge has been covering up these massacres since the 1920s." Nicole explained.

"Massacres?" I asked.

"They call it the cult of Bulshar." Nicole answered.

"Anyone else for more vomiting." Wynonna said.

"16 in total, all employees." I said.

"Annnnnd some people in the alley. Some of them our customers but we think it happened just before opening." Nicole explained.

"Hang on how long have you been working with Black Badge on this?" Wynonna questioned.

"Okay it's not like that. When I first heard the name, Bulshar, when faux Mercedes said his name right before you shot the widows. It it twigged something in me like I heard it before. So I asked Dolls and he gave me some files." Nicole explained.

"Dolls?" Wynonna asked, which Nicole nodded in reply. "Agent Xavier Pamela Dolls."

"Pretty sure his name isn't Pamela." Wynonna said.

"Well do you know what it is?" Wynonna asked.

"Okay the cult of Bulshar as in Bulshar i.e Sheriff Clootie aka the demon who cursed our family." I interrupted.

"Sweetie do you know another Bulshar?" Wynonna said rhetorically.

"I know that Wyatt Earp shot him and had him entombed." I said.

"Until his spider wives and our friend Bobo let him out." Wynonna finished then clicked her tongue. "Good times."

"No I'm saying that Bulshar has been in the ground for the last 130 years so he couldn't have spearheaded a cult." I pointed out.

"Maybe he had followers." Nicole said. I walked up to Nicole.

"My God have you seen this." I said. I glanced at Nicole noticing her breathing was different she grabbed a chair to steady herself. I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Nicole hey it's okay. Hey c'mon let's go get you some water." I pulled her away and headed straight for the toilets. She stumbled in and headed for a stall.  "Baby."  I said knocking on the door.  "Can you open the door for me?"

"It's okay Waves I'll be out in a minute."  She said.

"Okay."  I said backing away. "Wynonna's in denial and training herself to death. Doc's all sad eyes and quiet mouth, and you who is usually my rock having a panic attack? Not that it's about me. Keep it together Earp..... Earpish. Nicole? You ok." I knocked on the door but got know so I stood up and turned around seeing a woman standing there. "Oh! You made me pee a little."

"At least I am in the right place." She said. And I suddenly felt giddy inside.

"Oh are you hiding." I said.

"No I don't hide I wait." She said.

"It's okay. You're safe okay. You're alive." I told her.

"We need you as tribute." She said.

"That's really cool. You are so beautiful." I said. I looked at the mirror but she didn't have a reflection. "And you can't even see it."

"Her name is Petra.  She's a vampire and I love her." Nicole said coming out of the stall.

"Right.  Best crime scene ever."  I said excitedly. I heard Wynonna shouting but I couldn't figure out what she was saying.  We headed back to the homestead to out pick out what to wear for tonight's party. We ate we picked out our clothes and we took showers, separately.  I walked back into our bedroom to see Nicole putting a bit of make up on which she rarely does. And I got dried off and put on my dressing gown.

And started doing my makeup. I heard a knock on the door, I opened to find Jeremy in a tux with a bow tie. "Hi come on in." I said.

"Hi." He said excitedly. Nicole came downstairs a minute later with her hair curled. Jeremy headed into the living room and I headed back upstairs to finish my makeup.

I hear Wynonna storm in through the back door shouting. "Waverly, guys, something has happened. Fire up the Jeep! We gotta warn everyone they're responsible for the murder buttload." I came rushing downstairs.

"What? Who?" I asked.

"Vampires. I just took one out in the barn. Nobody told me Taco Tuesday was now a formal affair." Wynonna said.

"You guys, she bitch-stabbed hot Kamen!" I said annoyed

"What? He was so hot!" Jeremy complained

"Why isn't she glamoured?" I asked.

"Are you?" Wynonna asked turning towards me.

"When are humans gonna stop their rampant prejudice against vampires, who are the best?" I explained.

"Right now." Nicole said hitting Wynonna on the head and knocking her out. She landed with a thud.

"Ha! Nice one, babe." I said.

"Shall we finish the job? I am keen to impress my liege, Ebbe. Liege? Yeah, that can't be right." Jeremy said with confusion.

"But we can't kill Wynonna. We love Wynonna." I said as Nicole bent down.

"Well..." She said wondering.

"And we're not allowed to hurt her, remember? Petra said so." I said.

"So what do we do?" Jeremy asked.

"Easy. We get her ready and then we deliver her in that." I said referring to the coffin that Petra gave us to put Wynonna in. I got to work with getting Wynonna ready in a dress and make up on and with the help of the other two we lifted her into the coffin. Nicole and I finished getting ready and we headed to the party in Wynonna's truck so we could put the coffin in the back.