Happy 22nd Birthday Waverly Pt2

Waverly POV

We got to the place to have lunch and we sat down and had lunch together.  "Mm lunch was amazing baby."  Nicole said.

"It's peaceful here we will have to come back and maybe even bring the kids one day." I said.

"I'd love that there is actually a smaller walk that involves only the river and part of the forest and fields so it would be brilliant when they are young." She explained to me. 

Half an hour later we packed our stuff away and headed back off.  We walked until the end of the forest when I said to Nicole.  "I am just going behind that bush to pee, can you keep an eye out?"

"Of course.  I have some antibacterial sanitiser for your hands."  She replied. I popped around the bush and did my business. A few minutes later I came back and Nicole had already got the hand sanitiser out, she handed me the poured some on my hands.

"Thank you." I said taking her hand.

"No thanks needed babe, c'mon." She said. "We have only got 3 and a bit miles to go."

We completed the final part of our walk in just over an hour, we took several selfies and photos. It was half past 3 by the time we got to the car. Nicole opened the passenger door for me and took took my backpack and put them in the boot. She climbed into the driver's side and pulled out of the car park.

We pulled into the homestead and climbed out.  I went to get our gear but Nicole stopped me.  "We'll get them later."  She said as she took my hand pulling me up to the front door.  She let me through first and I was bombarded with people yelling.  "Surprise!!" In front of me I saw Jeremy, Chrissy, Nedley, Wynonna, Doc and evening Dolls with party hats. I turned to Nicole.

"You did this?" I asked.

"Well with help from Wynonna but it was my idea. Go enjoy." She replied and kissed my forehead.  I headed to give Wynonna a hug.

"Happy Birthday baby girl."  She said handing me a whisky tumbler.
I hugged Dolls and Doc next then Jeremy.  When I moved onto Nedley and Chrissy, I saw Nicole getting a drink from Wynonna.  I stood chatting to Chrissy for a little while, I was asking how her job at social services was going in the Big City. I excused myself to get another drink, and found Nicole in the kitchen sorting out some presents, I slipped my hands around her waist and kissed her between the shoulder blades. "Thank you for this." I whispered in her ear. "I will have to thank you properly later."

Her breathing picked up. "Can't wait." She said turning around putting her hands on my waist.  "Do you want to open your presents before we order takeaway or after?"

"Before."  I replied.

"Okay, lets go."  She said grabbing my hand.  Wynonna came through to the living room. "Which one first?" She asked me when I sat down in her lap.  I grabbed a cuboid shaped parcel and unwrapped it to find to books in Latin and a card.  The card read:
To Waverly
Happy Birthday
From Dolls X

"Thank you Dolls."  I said smiling at him.  I put it to my right hand side.  I picked up the next one it was a gift bag inside was a nice bottle of wine from Nedley and Chrissy.  "Thanks guys." I smiled towards them. Next was a bottle of whiskey from Doc, an Ancient Greek dictionary from Jeremy and finally a new shotgun from Wynonna.

Not long after they all sing happy birthday to me and we cut the cake for Chrissy and Nedley as they had to go for work. Then we ordered Chinese for the rest of us after dinner we had cake and Dolls, Doc and Jeremy left soon after.  We sat and watched a movie on Netflix before Wynonna headed to Shortys leaving the house with just Nicole and I. 

Nicole POV

We headed upstairs to our bedroom but before we reached the door I spun her around and cupped her cheeks leaning into her to kiss her. I felt around for the door handle and opened walking her backwards, I moved my hands down to her ass and gave it a squeeze before moving them down to her thighs to lift her up. I moved her to the bed putting her down and climbing on top of her.  I pulled of my top and bra and threw them on the floor I reconnected our lips and she moaned feeling my breast.  I sat up to pull her top and bra off, this time I pulled one of her nipples in between my lips (I loved her breasts), she arched her back. I then went onto the other breast to give it the same attention.

Once finished I moved down to her trousers and unfasten them I pulled them off along with her knickers, I stood up to pull them off and I took mine off as well, she moved further up the bed so her head lay down the pillow. I climbed back on her and dipped my head to give her a kiss, using my left hand I trailed it down and flicked her clit which caused her to release a moan.  I interlocked our fingers with my right hand whilst I pushed to fingers inside her.  I kept pumping in and out feeling her walls tighten as she climaxed.  She moaned all the way through until she came back down from her high. "Give me a minute and I'll do you." She said breathing heavily.

"It's birthday you don't need to." I said pulling her close.