I'm sorry

Nicole POV

After Waverly's and I fight I felt sick. I couldn't believe what I said. I swore to myself I would never treat her the way I did before Alice's birth.  I decided to back to the homestead to apologise. I headed upstairs to her room, when I saw that no one was home, to wait. I waited a while before I saw the door open, I looked up and saw Jolene. "Hello, beautiful." She said.

"I'm just waiting for Waverly. We got into this huge fight. I don't even know why I said half the things that I said." I said.

"I see you. You spend your life rescuing others. What about you?" Jolene said. She reached to touch my cheek and I moved back.

"Oh, what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Whatever I want." She replied.

I stood up and backed off and asked. "Are you... even gay?"

"I'm whatever you want me to be. And everything that she's not." Jolene replied.

"I love Waverly." I said with conviction.

"No, you don't." Jolene tried.

"Yes, I do. I love her. And you, I don't even... I don't even think I like you." I said moving further away. Jolene forced me against the dresser and I felt something drop in my hand. I couldn't believe it.

"Impossible. I threw this away into the woods." I said as it burnt my hand. "Ah!! Oh!"

"What is that?" She asked as it burnt hers as well.

"It's Bulshar's ring." I said.

"He is risen." She said and she through me into the closet, ironic I know, and closed the door. I heard her footsteps getting quieter.

A little while later I heard Doc shout. "Waverly, Wynonna."

"Doc." I called out. I heard footsteps getting closer, the door opened and Doc was there with a pistol. "Jolene she's the demon." We both headed out and into a respective cars. I headed back into town when I got a call from Wynonna.  "Wynonna is Waverly with you."  I asked panicky.

"Nicole."  Waverly said sounding on the verge of tears.

"Waverly thank god you are okay."  I said relieved. "Are you guys on your way home?"

"Yeah Haught we are." Wynonna said.

"Okay I am on my way." I said hanging up. I did a full u turn and headed for the homestead. I parked and got out, I was the first back, it wasn't long before I saw a car pulling in.  Wynonna got out of the driver's side as I headed for the back and opened it to see Waverly shivering in the back.  "Oh baby."  I said willing myself not to cry.  I helped her out of the car and pulled her into my arms. "Let's get you cleaned up yeah." Waverly nodded and held me tighter.

We worked our way up to the bathroom Waverly kept holding onto me. Her grip loosened as I worked to strip us of our clothes and put the shower on. "Alright I am going to put your head under the shower to wet it so I can wash your hair."  I ran my fingers through her hair and then grabbed the shampoo, putting a generous amount on my hands I massaged it through her hair.  Once I finished I rinsed most of it out before grabbing the sponge and her shower gel and washing her body. After rinsing her off I climbed out and helped her out, wrapping a towel around each of us I opened the door and guided her through to our bedroom.

I gently sat Waverly on the couch in our room and went to get her some PJs.  "How are you feeling?"  I asked gently stroking her cheek.

"Do you still love me?"  Waverly asked in reply.  That broke my heart.

I leaned in and kissed her with as much love as possible.  "More than anything."  I said when I released her lips.  "I am so sorry that I said all those things. I promised myself that I wouldn't do it again and I did."  I pulled her into a hug and I put my chin on top of Waves' head.

After a little while I asked.  "Do you want to head downstairs for dinner or want me to go get something or are you not up for dinner?"

"I am not hungry, can you stay with me though?" Waverly replied.

"Of course c'mon let's get into bed." I replied. Waverly nodded and I pulled her up and we walked over to the bed I helped her in then tucked all her many blankets around before grabbing my laptop and getting myself settled. Waverly leaned into my side as I opened up Netflix and chose Friends to watch.