~ Chapter 11 - Ben takes over ~

Reader POV

Chirp chirp!
Yawn!
I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them. A speck of light made its way through the small gap in the curtains. I looked down over to the mattress and didn't see anyone there. I assumed Hoodie was already awake. I finished stretching and made my way downstairs, fluffing up my hair. Jeff was giving me the death stare, holding his cookie jar tightly. I pretended to not know what he was talking about by stopping and tilting my head at him. Jeff just shook his head and looked away so I continued to walk my into the lounge room.
"You missed breakfast." Masky told me in a monotone voice.
"What time is it?"
"Almost 12." My eyes widened, I finally got a decent amount of sleep.
"I'll just eat lunch." Hoodie seemed to disagree.
"No, you need to eat breakfast."
What? I'm not going to let him boss me around. He's already got the job of watching over me so why would he need to control me even more?
"You aren't the boss here."
"But I am, and Hoodie's right." I turned around to see Slenderman.
"Why can I just eat a brunch? I wont have the appetite to eat lunch if I eat breakfast now."
"She's right." Jeff said calmly. "Just starve her."
"I don't mean it like that." I used his exact voice, turning to face him. He looked sorta pissed but brushed it off.
"Okay fine, I'll let it go this time but next time you wake up too late for our breakfast routine, you're making breakfast AND lunch." Slenderman then sipped his tea and teleported onto the couch
Woahhhh :0
Today I thought about using my telekinesis powers to make brunch, so I walked to the kitchen and grabbed all the things that were needed in order to make this brunch. I focused and imagined, closing my eyes tightly and imagining that one piece of bread would go onto the plate. Once it did, I continued to do the 'makeing a sandwich' routine. Finally after maybe 5 minutes, it was all together. I gave a proud smile that no one could see since I was wearing a mask and sat down at the breakfast table, my back towards the others just incase my mask comes off while I'm eating.
Clap clap clap
There were clapping sounds coming from behind me so I turned over and saw Slenderman clapping.
"Well done (Y/N), using your telekinesis powers. I guess we don't need to do any practising today." I smiled, no Hoodie teasing or mocking me today! Cheerfully, I ate my sandwich. Once I finished eating I asked Ben if he wanted to play Minecraft with me.
"No I still hate you." I rolled my eyes and picked up his small ugly ass even though he was the slightest bit taller than me, maybe not even a centimetre taller. I brought him to his room and setting up Minecraft.
"Dibs controller 1!" I shouted. Ben groaned and took controller 2.
"Shouldn't I have controller 1 because I will be controlling you soon?" I looked over at him and became disgusted as he gave me a lustful smirk.
"Don't even think abou-" Ben pinned me to the ground. "HEY! GET OFF ME-! MMPH!" He covered my mouth and started to rub his hand softly on my thighs.
Please someone help...
Luckily someone kicked open the door.

Hoodie POV

(Y/N) asked Ben if he wanted to play Minecraft. Bens a pervert so I didn't trust him.
"No I still hate you." Well that's good atleast. Now I know that he wont try taking advantage of her. (Y/N) picked Ben up and a flush of anger grew in my body, I wasn't sure why I was angry. Why would someone like me even care? Was I worried that he'd take advantage of her..? But why... did I.. like her..?
(Y/N) went upstairs with Ben and I was all ears at that stage, waiting for any signs that Ben might be up to something. That's when I heard (Y/N) shout.
"HEY! GET OFF ME-!" I instantly ran upstairs and kicked open Bens door to see him on top of (Y/N) and covering her mouth. My anger grew much more intense, much more than I have ever felt before. I yoinked Ben off of (Y/N) and bashed him up. He was pleading for mercy but I wouldn't give him it.
"HOODIE!" I turned over and saw (Y/N) with horror in her eyes. Then I somehow blacked out.

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short I thought of ending it here. Anyway hope you enjoyed :)