1

Authors Note: Being I pushed it back til Feb 7th I felt it was right to atleast post the entire chapter 1. Add it to your works and get ready. 😍 a little over two weeks left.

1

"Cat we are gonna be Seniors Next Year. We have a few more weeks of summer lets enjoy it." Antwonn said over Facetime as she replied, "So you really want me to come to Zavian's pool party this weekend?"

"Yes! And we can go shopping tomorrow. So what do you say?" Antwonn told her smiling hard as she exhaled, "FINE! Now talk to you later before you wake up Christian."

"You still have him? I thought Marshall was going to come get him tonight?" Antwonn asked her.

"He said he was, but my mother is like no its fine he can stay until after the weekend. Since the lawsuit against the hospital went thru and we became millionaires and she doesn't have to clean houses anymore—she has no purpose she feels. So keeping the baby is keeping her going plus I think it makes her feel close to Christie." Cat explained as Antwonn said, "No one can even be mad at that. Well talk to you tomorrow. Love you." Antwonn hung up the phone as Zavian came up for breath and snapped, "About damn time." Zavian head dropped between Antwonn cheeks again. Antwonn moaned, "oh my god. I don't know how I was containing myself." Zavian tongue feasted on that perfect warm hole as he spread Antwonn's cheek getting an all access pass to that warm bussy.

Meanwhile, downstairs Cordell cut piece of Apple Pie and placed it on a plate as he slid it across to Mel, who was on the other side of kitchen Island table.

"Thanks Dad." Mel stated as he grabbed the fork and dove into the pie not even realizing what he just called Cordell for the first time. Cordell smirked and he heard knocks at the door. He rushed out of the kitchen and opened the door. Ez walked in carrying a case of Corona's.

"Aron's not here? And I drove to the damn fresh market for limes because he got to have a Corona with lime." Ez asked and complained. He walked and as they walked down the foyer Cordell replied.

"No. He went with Astrid to-um pick up Kyle" Cordell confessed as Ez exhaled and Cordell diverted, "Just me and the boys are here. Antwonn upstairs with Zavian. Mel in the kitchen and Shawn out back with that guitar."

"You never told me what ever happened when y'all went to court?" Ez reminded him.

"His father broke down at the last court date and apologized for beating him to a pulp and gave over his parental rights to us rather than Shawn going in the system at 17. It sucks, but he likes it here." Cordell told him as Ez said, "Thats wassup. Fuck! This family shit was suppose to be happening for Kyle and I too. Imagine the type of goals as friends that would be. I mean Isaac and Kellan family isn't branching yet so I got time."

Shawn played two more guitar notes on the guitar as he stood up shirtless as he looked over and up at the open light to the room on the second floor. He saw Raquel getting undress as she spotted him staring. He didn't even flinch. She smirked down at him and unbuttoned her white shirt and took it off.  She unlatched the bra and held it and nodded at him. He smirked and got what she was saying. He quickly put the guitar down and took off his undershirt. She smiled and slowly took her bra off and played with her nipples. He rubbed down his body as he heard the patio door open. He quickly grabbed the guitar and shirt and saw Cordell and Ez walk out. He looked back up and saw her gone. His phone buzzed a message from Tinder.

"That was hot."

  "Next time can we do it in person?"

"I told you. You may not like who I am in person. And then I don't want to ruin my friendship with Antwonn. He is like your brother."