4

4

Aron|POV

"Here are those apple slices and caramel you like very much..." I told Mel as I tossed them into his Lunch Box and zipped it up. Suddenly as he grabbed it Antwonn came running into the kitchen grabbing two bagels out of the toaster and kissed my cheek, "Shawn and I are leaving we are about to be late on our first day of school." He ran out with not so much as a response from me and I looked over at Mel and whispered, "Your brother is crazy."

"Dont I know it...are you driving me? Or is Dad?"

"Your Dad is. Kellan's coming over for Breakfast and a Zumba Workout later." I told him. As Cordell came around the corner as he rubbed head slowly telling him to go to the car. He slid off the stool as he yawned and asked, "save me some bacon..."

"Ofcourse Cordellian. I want dare not save you some bacon." I said all dramatically as he came around and cupped my face kissed my lips. He grabbed his car keys and I said, "Bring back some Croissants from that place on 5th!"

"Nice way to slide that in there Rose."

"LOVE YOUUU!" I said as I grabbed the pancake mix to start this breakfast spread.

About 25 minutes later, Kellan arrived and came in, in a bit of rush. She slapped the bags down and went into her bag and pulled out a smaller bag. She unzipped it and stated, "Please stick this in my ass pleaseee. Im 2 minutes behind schedule." I quickly gasped and ran over. I grabbed the needle and quickly administered the shot. She winced in minor pain and she laughed, "I swear traffic is HORRIBLE!" I am so happy for Isaac and her and taking these hormones shot are preparing her for the big surgery of having a uterus placed inside her. This is so risky and when she called me telling me all the risk and complication scared the fuck out of me...but we have been thru a lot trust nothing scares us. She pulled back up her jeans and said, "It smells good. Isaac wanted to make it but he had to go to work. Same with Kyle."

"How has he been?" He asked.

"I think he is actually doing better than I thought. I was on Facetime last night with my Dad and he said Kyle called him and he seemed fine. He wouldnt lie to him." Kellan told me and I raised my hand to my chest and stated, "Thats good. Im happy he diving back into his writing. Plus if he doesnt tell you, he will tell you guys Dad. The pros of having a good dad."

"Oh we had to mold him into that and you know that." Kellan responded as she unbagged the fresh fruit.

"I been meaning to ask so you didn't see Pablo on that Island. I thought thats where he went." Kellan asked as I exhaled, "same, part of me was relieved he wasn't there and then part of me wondered is he okay?"

"You shouldn't feel bad—parents got this hold over us that we cant help." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Anywho!!! Let me tell you what Isaac did with his tongue last night"

"KELLAN!" I screamed.

"Boyyy its like fucking a pornstar. He is skilled." She said relishing in it.

"Uhh how about you stop getting wet and keep prepping...how about that sis?" I offered some advice as she tossed a strawberry my way and argued, "Like Cordell didn't put that forever arch in that back."