12

12

"So Ive been doing my little research on this Oak Wood Academy place its Fort Knox with security and  you need and username and password just to enter their website. No website got the lay of the buildings so I wouldn't even know where to start to find his mother." O'Dell told Cordell inside the layout space of that Tattoo Shoppe. Just as Cordell was about to respond the door opened and Ez walked in carrying a box. He placed it down on the reception desk and stated, "So what are we going to do about this Oak Wood place?"

Cordell rubbed his face and stated, "to be clear my husband does not care about his mother....but when we thought their asses blew up and died it was weight lifted but him knowing she isn't dead and is captive that small voice in his head is still saying thats his mother at the end of the day. Besides his little brother is there too who he havent met."

"A student. He told me. Look I can get us inside the campus no doubt. I got some connections but we will need to be in and out with it. This is a government facility" O'Dell vaguely stated as Cordell read his body language and asked, "is everything good? You still haven't told me what they doing up there because for you to actually threaten to expose it and they freed two of the worlds most wanted it has to be big."

"Just know this place is not a joke. Now if we are going to go"

"Aron isn't coming. You, Ez, and I. My husband and children need to be here in Hollywood safe. Get us inside."

O'Dell looked over at Ez and stated, "is he with it?"

"This is my little brother so whatever he with Im with."

They heard the toilet flush and out walked Hara and he exhaled, "And I'm with it!" Cordell clenched his jaw and told Ez and O'Dell give him a moment with Hara. They clapped up and walked out. Hara snapped, "I dont need a speech. Ever since Ive been back you been trying to hold me close and keep me safe but I am a grown ass man."

"And I am telling you, you wont ever have to lay your life down for me anymore. What yall did that day haunted me knowing"

"Knowing what? That you was my friend-fuck that my brother. Those fucks could have put me under the a casket or a jail—no one will still understand what our love and bond was all about. You are my blood and it ain't come no thicker!" Hara snapped as Cordell pursed his lip and stated, "O'Hara"

"Drop it. Now whats the play?" Hara asked as they clapped up and hugged.

Meanwhile, Ez lit the blunt outside and scrolled down IG and spotted Kyle and Aron in a picture drinking wine on his couch. O'Dell peeped him and laughed, "So you pining over your little brother husband or that bitch ass boy beside him."

"Watch ya' mouth he ain't some bitch ass boy. And I am not pining just looking." Ez told him as O'Dell laughed, "I haven't been in love yet but the way your eyes are lit up right now I think that has something to do it."

"Im in a relationship. Now get the blunt nigga." Ez said changing the subject as the door opened behind them and Cordell stated, "Hara is in. Get to work O'Dell."

Aron grabbed the bottle of Stella Rose from the fridge and walked over and pounced on the couch. He handed it to Kyle to open.

Kyle popped it open and exhaled, "Astrid had to go. She is tired and have a memorial dinner to prepare for her husband tomorrow at Gala for the fallen people in showbiz. Speaking of I am invited you should be my plus one." He topped their glasses off and Aron responded, "I am actually down for that, Ive been up for the past 4 nights studying my ass off for class before it starts next semester."