Epilogue

Epilogue

"Omari, stop I have to go. I already told them I was on the way to the airport. My flight is in 2 hours." Antwonn chuckled as Omari pulled him back into the shower once more. Water ran down their bodies as he picked Antwonn up and placed him up against the shower wall and chuckled, "You came here for Graduation dick, right?"

"Yes and Ive been here since last night....getting said graduation dick." Antwonn argued. They started making out and he exhaled, "Forget it! One more round?" Omari laughed and said, "That's the spirit. You are about to be gone for the majority of the summer and ill be focused in the Academy....we need a memorable final memory for awhile—do we not?"

"But you are talking and not dicking me down." Antwonn told him as he turned around and pressed against the shower glass as Omari rubbed his ass and slid his dick back inside of him as the two of them gasped and moaned. Omari grabbed his hips and started making love to that bussy. Antwonn panted, "Oh My God." He leaned back and they started making out as he took that dick inch by inch. Omari whispered, "You feel sooo good."

"Give me that dick, baby." Antwonn told him as Omari sped up.

In the main house Georgia sat at a computer desk and clicked start recording.

"Hello My name is Georgia as you know. I am going to be a Freshman in the Fall majoring in a tract to be a Veterinarian with a minor in Animal Sciences. As a Vet Major I get to bring my pet into our specified dormitory so here is" Georgia said as she leaned down and picked here Mini Goldendoodle up and said, "This is my baby boy, Prince. We are eager to join you guys." She pressed end recording and pressed submit and uploaded to her Freshman GroupChat page for the Vet Program. She smiled and placed Prince down, exhaled and smiled.

Marshall did his 100 pushup as Sev counted.

"Damn you are going to be jacked. When does the academy start?" Sev asked.

"Next week. That reminds me can your Dad give me some pointers at the restaurant tonight?" Marshall asked as Sev replied, "yeah he could. Ofcourse. I am just so happy for you man."

"And as I am you. Shawn and You are a power fucking duet bro. Y'all Spotify page is on fire."

"Yeah and we are opening for Maroon 5 greatest hit tour this summer. Its going to be lit." Sev said as they clapped each other up and Marshall replied, "All the groupie pussy you going to get is going to have your dick aching."

"And all those hot guys running around you....please don't get an sexual assault charge." Sev joked. Marshall hit his arm and laughed, "you know damn well that isn't happening. Especially with Yuri and I giving each other these promise rings. We want to make it work and thats what we are going to do."

"And I support it. Fully my brother." Sev said as they hugged and headed out of the gym. 

Zavian recorded Zayin as he walked a few steps in the living room as Astrid clapped for him to keep going. He fell back on his butt in excitement. He stopped recording as they both clapped for him. He went over and picked him up and stated, "Trixie is not going to believe he walked for me."

"She never believes he does these things while he is over here—MARCO ARE THOSE COOKIES DONE!" She said before screaming. Marco picked up a plate and walked back into the living room and laughed, "Yes. I was getting them all on the plate." Zavian grabbed one and he said, "Babe they are fucking hot!" Zavian burned his mouth and they all laughed, "That's what your ass get."