8

8

"Welcome to Chicago. Baggage Pickup and Arrivals doors are found on the Northside of the Airport thanks for flying with CartinaAirlines." I heard the intercom repeating over and over again thru the speaker as I headed towards my rental car inside the garage. I went over the rental section and stood in a 6 minute line and checked in. I grabbed the keys and hopped in the Range and sped off. Before I head to the Kellan/Kyle Dads for my stay I had a few pitstops to make. Aron knows why I am here and I am here to secure my family safety. I have never feared getting caught when I was deep in the game. Jail or Death was just things I came to terms with but like my boy Rico said once you let people in your heart and start building a damn family having those liabilities is when the fear creeps in.

Like 25 minutes later I banged on a metallic door as I heard, "HOLD THE FUCK UP!" I smirked this man a change a bit. The door slid up and he gasped as he caught a glimpse of me. I stared down and saw his leg in a full cast. He pulled me in and hugged me tight.

"What the fuck this is a dream? Am I dead?" Raul asked as I laughed, "Nah, this really me and its good to see you too. So you going to let me in or have me out here."

He turned around and walked in limping.

"What the hell happened to your leg?" I asked him laughing as the familiar smell of his place came rushing back with the memories not far behind. He turned around and chuckled, "Oh lets just say some sex positions aren't the same as you remember at my age. But fuck all that Handsome how are you? What happened? Its been too long. I thought you and pretty lips was dead and the government was covering the shit up."

"We escaped. We made it to the Oasis, him and my nephew first and I came a few years later. We got married and raised him as our own child" I explained as I slowly sat down and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Damn you always played the cards right. So how the hell are you before me right now because I know you didn't just waltz into an airport and book a flight." He said before chuckling. I took a deep breath and stated, "Long story short about a year and some change ago my son was feeling trapped in Aron's and I paradise and we always had the intentions of letting him come back to the states for college and he swindled us into letting him go and stay with Kyle"

"I saw that pretty little bitch on TV. He is doing it big off y'all story on Netflix. He did me justice a sexy ass freak. He needs to come by and let me drop this dick off in him." Raul bluntly stated as I laughed. This man literally is the same.

I laughed, "anyways we ended up cashing in a favor with Mister Bass to get here and well now the FBI and the government are on our necks and are about to catch that we are living under fake aliases and that cant happen we have 2 more kids now since we got to Cali and to run is too risky now."

"How you know they after you?" Raul asked.

"Because Pablo bitch ass shows up with help. Air quotes over the word help. They must have gave him a solid deal of freedom to help get us."

"How the hell is Pablo alive...didnt he and Aron Mom blow up together when you was kidnapped" Raul squinted after asking as I rubbed my face and stated, "my memory is foggy..Aron and I both. I think we was drugged. Raul look I need to know do you still have all your connects."

"Um-Yeah . After you left, Ming took over for you. He turned your shit into empire and his little Chinese ass got some good ass." He confessed and I gasped and then laughed.

"Not racist ass Raul fucking a Chinese Man." I stated. He exhaled, "Imagine how surprised I was. He came here after being shot a few months after you was gone and I stitched him up and one thing led to another. I couldn't get the one thug I did want" he winked at me and he continued, "and so when this one dropped into my lap literally it was amazing."