17

17

"Grandpa I am pulling into the house now. What is so important? You have never called me to come here this much." Yuri said as he cut the car off and ran across the lawn and up the three stairs. He opened his Grandpa front door and hung up the phone as he saw his grandpa shoot up from the sofa. He walked over slowly and saw this huge smile on his grandfathers face.

"What is going on? Why are you so happy?" Yuri asked him as his grandpa revealed the huge package from behind his back and Yuri jaw dropped.

"Is that a package from the University of Padua in Italy? They weren't sending out letters til after break. Now Im scared." Yuri said holding his chest. This school has been his dream since he got his mind set  on Engineering plus traveling and living in Italy would be amazing...however after the whole soccer debacle and his name was burned for sleeping with his coach he lost fate. He applied to UCLA, Hollywood College, and even Stanford. He sent in his application to Padua just for fun he never thought he would receive a package from them.

"Yuriy get your behind over here and open it." His grandpa stated as he rushed over and grabbed it. He ripped it open and slid the top single paper out.

"Congratulation! You have been accepted with a full ride scholarship to attend  the University of Padua and enter our top of the art Engineering program-OH MY GOD!" He screamed as he hugged his grandfather as they danced around the living room. And in that very moment he knew he would have to tell Marshall—what is this gonna do to their relationship.

Meanwhile, Cat walked out of the shower in a robe and grabbed her phone from the dresser and saw a missed call. She dialed it back and she said, "Hello? Did you dial my number?"

"Cat its me." A man stated as she heard Principal Grove. She leaned against the dresser and exhaled, "Where the hell you been? I haven't seen you at school all week."

"I left earlier than expected for Vacation. Vice Principal Addles is running the school til after Vacation."

"Am I the reason you left? I told you Antwonn and Yuri are real friends they"

"They nothing. I could have ruined my entire life and career behind this Cat. And you told your friends about us. That is and was very dangerous. I came to far to let some kids ruin that." He said as he stared up at her room window from a black car parked across the street from her house.

"They wont say anything trust me."

"Thats just it. The trust is broke and I wont have anyone ruin me." He hung up on her and she mumbled, "Okay whatever the fuck that means." Principal Grove went into the glove compartment and pulled a gun out as he saw car lights pulling into Cat's house. He saw Marshall get out and he ducked down in the driver seat. Marshall went over and knocked at the door and was greeted by Cat's mother with baby Christian in her arms.

"Thanks for watching him today. I had to get those assignments done. Ill take him off your hands." Marshall said as she asked, "We are just about to eat dinner? Waiting for Cat to get out the shower."

"Why not? Yuri was suppose to come back over but he haven't called yet. Ill stay." He told her as he walked in and closed the door.

"Cut!" The director said as Marco exhaled and stood up.

"How was that take?" Marco asked as the his director gave him a thumbs up. Zavian stood up and stated, "Damn we been at it since school ended. Its damn near 10."

"I know but my Father was only giving me his study to use tonight so we had to knock it out. I know you rather be doing other things on your Friday Night." Marco said as Zavian stared over at him and replied, "Honestly, my weekends have been boring other than seeing my little brother...if you hadnt noticed I don't hang around my friends." Marco waved the director bye as he told them he would do some editing tonight.