10

10

A week later

"Here you go babyboy." Cat said as she walked into Antwonn's bedroom holding a piping hot bowl of her mother's Mexican Chicken Soup. Antwonn sat up in his bed as he smiled at her. She sat at the edge of his bed and handed him the bowl and the rather large spoon.

"I know yesterday I came bearing loads of homework but today I got soup, plus those boys downstairs fixing the water pipes and shit look too good." She said making him laugh as the nice aroma made his stomach growl.

"Thanks for coming I really mean it. I am just happy I am back home that hospital was ugh."

"I bet. So did you all have to take the medication?" Cat asked as he exhaled, "Yes we all took it. It was something in the water from the last owners is what my Dad told me. Its out the water pipes but they are now redoing them all just in case."

"Thats crazy and have you spoke to him?" Cat asked as I quickly replied, "he haven't replied yet. I just want to tell him that is wasnt his fault"

"He hasnt been back to school but everyone has been for sure txting him what you told us happened....Marsh even went over to the house and Ms.Astrid didn't even let him in." Cat responded as Antwonn exhaled, "Its been a crazy week for me to say the least."

"It definitely has but don't worry tonight Yuri is coming with wine and we got some Popcorn and we are going to live it up in here in our own little bubble." Cat said as Antwonn smiled and blew her a kiss.

Meanwhile, Astrid opened the room door and saw Zavian in their in-home gym working out. Astrid exhaled and walked over to the music system and turned it off. He stared over at her and exhaled, "I just checked the mail you have a court date in 3 weeks. He is pressing charges. And why are you not responding to your friends. I cant keep sending them away."

"I hurt him ma'." Zavian broke his week of silence as she rose her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"He is txting me that I didn't and that it was some reaction to something and thats cool I didn't put him in the hospital, but I am still need to come to terms with I cant handle my anger. When the rage is inside of me its hard to stop." Zavian continued as his mom licked her lips and replied, "He needs to know that. He has been calling me for you. Go see him, Zavian. We have had a lot of heartbreaks in our lives and I wont allow you to go thru another. And as for this courtdate I already called Marty and he wants you to come by the firm. He says they are pushing for the max of 1 year behind bars. So you need to let your side of the story shine bright."

Aron walked out on the back patio and over towards the grill as Cordell dropped a few pieces of steak on it. He handed him the glass of Lemonade and exhaled, "The pipes are redone. The doctor said any forgotten memories of suppress ones should come back in time. What are we going to do about Pablo?"

"Rose don't tell me you replied to one of his messages?" Cordell quickly asked.

"Ofcourse not, but you still haven't told me about Chicago and before you tell me nothing happened again Im going to spazz." Aron told him as Cordell sipped from the glass and exhaled, "Im waiting for a call that was suppose to been happen, which means what happened went to shit and we are back at square one but after I get that call we do need to have a conversation because something indeed did happen in Chicago." The two stared at eachother as Aron tried to read his mind but for the first time he couldnt.

"Well um Im going to run to the store to get the rest of dinner. Isaac and Kellan should be over by 6. The postponed bottom surgery and female reproduction insertion is happening tomorrow and she is a bit nervous so she needs to get out the house."