18

18

Pow

Principal Grove body hit the pavement. He looked back and saw the chopped tree trunk he had just tripped over sending the gun flying to the floor  making it go off. He swiftly got up as heard the patio door slide ope . He watched Cat's Mom walk over to the fuze box and turn the switch back in to the house. He heard the police siren and mumbled, "Fuck." He went back around the house and ran over to his car as Cat opened the front door as Zavian came in.

"Where he is? Is someone hit?" Zavian asked as he spotted Marshall coming downstairs with Christian in hand.

"What you talking about?"

"Principal Grove I saw him headed inside with a gun in hand. A gun shot went off.  Cat gasped as she looked out side at his car speeding off.

"Principal Grove? Why the fuck is he here with a damn gun?" Marshall asked as Cat eyes filled with water as her mother came walking up.

"The fuze was turned off. Sorry for the lights going off-Oh My God! Hey, Zavian." She said walking over to him and they hugged and she continued, "Long time no see." She noticed Cat face and asked, "Baby, whats wrong?"

"Principal Grove was here with a gun." Marshall confessed.

"And is most likely the one who turned the fuze off to the house." Zavian added.

"Why would he do that?" She asked the two police cars pulled into the driveway. Cat rubbed her face as she started frantically apologizing.

"What are you sorry for?" Her mom asked Cat walked outside and stated, "I will explain everything let me talk to them. Marshall take my nephew with you. Zavian you will have to talk to them to as you actually saw him but I know his car. That was him for sure."

Zavian and Cat walked over to the Lead Officer and Zavian explained what he saw and he wrote some things down and asked, "And why would your principal be at your house with a loaded weapon?" He looked over at Cat and she licked her lips and exhaled, "Because since school started in August we have had an inappropriate relationship...." my eyes spreaded wide and she continued, "And I think he came here to cut loose strings because I told my friends-Oh My God!" Cat looked over at Zavian and snapped, "he couldn't get to me! He most likely went after Yuri and Antwonn."

"Yuri?! What he got to do with this?" Marshall snapped from the porch as he heard nothing but his boyfriend name. He handed Christian over to Miss Fernandez and walked over as she cried out, "Get to them. Please. If one of them get hurt its all on me."

"No one is going anywhere. You will give me their full names and addresses and we will send officers" Officer Bradford started explained as Zavian had zoned out and reached behind his back making sure his gun was in place. He looked over at Marshall and nodded his Head. Marshall swiftly hugged the cop and Zavian took off running towards his car.

"HURRY ZAVIAN!" Cat snapped.  The officer swiftly tossed Marshall to the floor and thru hand cuffs on him. As he instructed his other officers to run for Zavian who was already peeling off.

"Cat call Yuri!! Tell him to get his grandfather and get out of there." Marshall snapped.

"She wont be calling anyone. Everybody is going down to the station while we sort this out! Round them all up."

Zavian POV

"You have reached Antwonn's phone. Sorry I didn't answer but I am sure to get back" I hung up and snapped, "FUCK!" As he tossed his phone in the passenger seat. I swiftly hopped on the highway and headed to Antwonn's house.  Zavian quickly grabbed his phone again and tried Antwonn again and it went to voicemail. He then scrolled down and found Yuri number and pressed it. It rung a few times and Yuri picked up, "Hello?"