16

16

"Ending this pregnancy is ideal. Its only stage 2. You can beat this and within 3 years you can be pushing out your beautiful baby. You survived a clinical trial and got pregnant. A clinical trial that only had 3 women actually survived it. You are lucky and blessed. You are tougher than most."

"Blessed? I have cancer." Kellan told the Doctor as Kyle butted in, "So whats our next steps? An abortion?"

"If this is what Kellan wants I can get her schedules for one later on tonight and then we can start this battle in a few days." The Doctor told them as Aron grabbed her hand. Isaac rubbed her shoulders and Kyle spoke, "We got this Kellan." The two stared at each other as water filled in her eyes.

Meanwhile, Zavian exited First Block and tossed his bookbag on his shoulder. He went into his pocket and pulled out his Airpod case. He took the right one out and placed it in his ear. He walked down the hall and turned down the music hallway to take a shortcut to the Gym. He heard his name behind him. He stopped walking and turned around.

Marco Reyes walked up to him with that damn film camera in hand as it always is. He smiled and stated, "As you know I am head of the Film Club and I was working with the Principal this morning and I saw you hadn't turned in a rough draft for your Senior Project."

"Thats because I don't have a plan on what I am doing."

"Well I am doing a Short Christmas Film. Based on the love story of the Kings of Nakoshia"

"Huh?" Zavian asked.

"Its this small country not even on the map. But Back in 2018 this fashion designer plane had to emergency land there and he fell for the Prince. And they are now married with children and running the country as Kings. So I spoke to the King's Counsel and got some major points of their love story and building a short Christmas film around it. I need two leads and Principal Grove said it can count as both of our Senior Projects...and I want you to play the Prince."

"I don't know , I was thinking of doing that 10K word paper and be done with it. I just want to knock these last few months out and be on my way out of this place. Sorry Marco."

"If you change your mind Auditions are happening in the Auditorium after school today. I hope you change your mind. I think you are perfect for the part." He told Zavian as they heard the late bell and Marco took off running.

Antwonn POV

"Ill take a caesar salad and extra dressing please." I told Mindy behind the salad bar as she started preparing my food. I swiped my credit card and moved down to the pick-up area. Yuri walked up to me and stated, "I fucking hate Swim Class. Now my hair is gonna be freaking messed up for the rest to the day."

"I got an idea...swim days don't spend hours on your hair in the morning." I told him as we both laughed and he asked, "You watching your figure? Why Salad?"

"Hibachi was too long and Shawn said he was in line but then he left because of some mess with Raqi over the phone. Are you going to Marshall's after school?" I asked as I picked up my tray and we walked towards the table.

"No I am actually auditioning for a small role in Marco's short Christmas film for extra credit and then Im headed to see my grandfather. Ive haven't seen him in weeks. He got a girlfriend and wants us to meet" he said as I gasped and sat down across from him and he laughed harder.