11

11

Aron walked into an office space and went over to the reception desk and the lady stood up and stated, "How may I help you?"

"I am Aron Spacey. I have been in contact with admissions to do three Law Classes that had been added to the curriculum for taking the bar exam. I had my transcript transferred from CCU." Aron said smiling from ear to ear the last month has been filled with joy of finally using his real name and with O'Dell actually help freeing them. The lady sat back down and typed away and said, "Ahh yes you are in. We need your most recent light bill and ID please. Welcome to Hollywood University."

"Sit it down right here."  Cordell stated as he and O'Dell carried in a large cabinet. The two sat it down in the living room. The two shirtless man sweated profusely as O'Dell panted.

"Okay I am out of here. I have a hot date."

"Hot date? With who?" Cordell asked.

"Some trick from the bar. Nothing major." O'Dell told him as they clapped up and he said goodbye to Shawn who was on the back patio playing guitar for Raquel as she sipped some Lemonade.

"Wow that sounds amazing. Why don't you pursue music?" Raquel asked as Shawn laughed and placed it down, "Its not a career path for me. Its a hobby. And I have to go...Georgia pool party tonight. You coming right?"

"Yes so go and ready your playlist and Ill go and get dressed." Raquel stated. She leaned over and kissed his lips as he smiled. He walked into the house and Cordell smirked at him and stated, "Can you handle all that son?"

"Can I? Or have I? A gentlemen never kisses and tells." Shawn said as he tossed his guitar over his shoulder as Cordell asked, "when you go up there check on Antwonn."

"Will do. Im trying to get him to come to Georgia party tonight but like all events for the last month he has been AWOL." Shawn said as he rushed upstairs and knocked at Antwonn room door before opening as he caught a glimpse of Antwonn ass as he pulled up his boxer briefs.

"What?" Antwonn asked with a slight attitude.

"Um Dad said to come check on you...look you got to get out of this funk. He isn't coming back. We all saw on his socials he is living life there. Its been a month.  We all have been let down by people we thought would never. Hell I literally felt guilty" He stopped talking as Antwonn eyes darted at him and he asked, "about what?"

"Checking in everyday with my real dad and I had to let that toxic ass shit go. He made me feel guilty for having found happiness here. So dont you dare let someone you just met a year ago control your happiness....It may feel real hell how yall made it sound if it was a record it would have been classic...."

"Fine. No need for a long ass sermon. Ill come tonight. Only because I miss Cat and Yuri."

"Yeah I have nothing to do with it." Shawn said before smirking and closing the door.

Antwonn sat down on his bed and grabbed his phone and went to Zavian's IG. He scrolled down a few photos and seen him happy at his new school and living life. He took a deep breath and mumbled, "if we was a record it would have been classic...but fuck you though orgasmic."

Meanwhile, Isaac helped Kellan out of bed and she exhaled, "Baby I dont need help to go to the bathroom."

"The eggs have been placed back in you just a week ago. I just want to make sure you aren't doing anything to"

"Isaac, they aren't going to fall out. Hell I am still kind of sore from having the surgery let alone having the babies put in...the Doctor did advise we wait longer but my hormones was high and the bottom surgery and reproductive surgery went well so why not. Time is a wasting." She explained as she quickly scurried into the bathroom and closed the door. She looked into the mirror as blood dripped from her nose. She grabbed tissue and quickly wiped her nose. She mumbled, "Kellan you got this. Leave him with the greatest things you can girl." Her phone went off and she pulled it from the pocket of her robe. It was her Doctor.